Do You Need a Release Letter from an IMO to Work with Another IMO

I have always judged that MLM was more focused on recruitment rather then production.

Depending on how you spin it, every organization can be considered MLM. Ever see companies that offer a "finders fee" if you recruit a friend to the employer. However, the majority of income for the employee is for their designated job, not the recruitment of friends to join the organization.

I guess this also depends on what your upper management focuses on...recruitment or production.

I have always judged that MLM was more focused on recruitment rather then production.

Depending on how you spin it, every organization can be considered MLM. Ever see companies that offer a "finders fee" if you recruit a friend to the employer. However, the majority of income for the employee is for their designated job, not the recruitment of friends to join the organization.

I guess this also depends on what your upper management focuses on...recruitment or production.

Every organization may be multi level in structure but that does not make them a multi level marketing organization. While recruiting is a major factor, it is not the only component of an mlm.

Back