Does Anyone Actually Use ProducersWeb?

atung9801

Expert
My company uses a site called ProducersWeb to offer recruiting promotions to other insurance agents. Just wanted to know how many insurance/financial professionals actually use ProducersWeb as a valuable tool, or if you have even heard of it before?

It's funny you mention that site. I was just telling some other advisors I meet with that it seems that the only serious participants on that site are former agents who promote memberships to phony groups, associations, or "institutes" or are IMOs recruiting.

A few are selling programs or courses, but there are a couple of guys there high on the "leader board" that I have first-hand knowledge of how they live and do business. It would blow your mind on a couple of those guys to know the difference between the real them compared to the industry Messiahs they claim to be.

It proves the saying that with today's technology, anyone can spend a thousand to look like a million. My point is to take those glorious self-aggrandizing bios with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Back