Does anyone have experience with the prequalified final expense callbacks through Digitalbga?

Dan OBrien

Expert
I just ordered 100 prequalified call back leads with DigitalBGA, and just want to see what other agents think of them. They say the average closing ratio is between 4%-10% with an average AP of $900+. They also said that they deliver 10 leads per day, but is that enough? I feel like I should work 20 leads per day in order to get 1 sale per day.

if you have experience with these leads, what are your metrics? How many leads do you work per day.

thanks!

Even if someone did, how would that affect what you do with them now?

That’s a question before you buy. Not after.
Well I already bought them, but just wanted to see what other people have to say. Digitalbga seems like an honest company, and want to make sure their leads are as good as they say they are

I just ordered 100 prequalified call back leads with DigitalBGA, and just want to see what other agents think of them. They say the average closing ratio is between 4%-10% with an average AP of $900+. They also said that they deliver 10 leads per day, but is that enough? I feel like I should work 20 leads per day in order to get 1 sale per day.

if you have experience with these leads, what are your metrics? How many leads do you work per day.
thanks!
I did an interview with one of their top producers who works those leads. I'm sure you know of jake Garcia if you are with DBGA. Here is his view on them. *** We talk about the call back leads right about 20 minutes in if you want to get to the point.

thanks!

What’s the verdict now that you have used them yourself?

Back