DigitalBGA Monthly Fee

Disclaimer: I make no money from Digitial BGA. Never have and never will. I have one contract through them (CICA). I have not used their tech but I'm familiar with various elements of it and what it can do for an agent.

The bottom line is this. $99 is a joke of a fee.

Lets take their GIACT integration as just one element. If a single agent wanted to setup GIACT for themselves, they would pay $500 minimum per month. That single benefit alone more than justifies the $99.

Choice Mutual often feels more like a technology company than an agency because we have such a large development team for front and backend work. We're always building stuff to support the website that consumers interact with and for our backend systems.

I say all that because I know firsthand what it's like to own your own software and what it costs to keep it going (let alone make improvements, which is a never-ending process).

What people need to understand about software is that it always breaks. When you publish a new feature, no matter how much QC your teams do, something will get missed. As a business owner, I really hate paying a developer to fix something that wasn't previously broken, but you have no choice.

My company doesn't charge our agents a fee because our business model is different. We have the luxury of not having a lead cost because we do SEO. But if that were not the case, I would 100% be charging folks a monthly fee to enjoy all the software we have, and it would likely be much more than $99.

All these yrs later your seo still working ? Mass competition and Ai hasn’t affected your lead flow ? You got in fe telesales before it was popular . Now everyone and their mother in it . Hasn’t affected your lead flow?I see you occasionally post on Medicare Monsters . Do you sell medicare now ?

All these yrs later your seo still working ? Mass competition and Ai hasn’t affected your lead flow ? You got in fe telesales before it was popular . Now everyone and their mother in it . Hasn’t affected your lead flow?I see you occasionally post on Medicare Monsters . Do you sell medicare now ?
Yes SEO still works. It works extremely well for us. Our lead volume is the highest it's ever been.

The competion in SEO is MUCH higher now than it was years ago. Now every major publication goes after these financial queries whereas years ago they weren't. But that doesn't worry me because we are better than they are.

AI is not going to an issue in SEO (for financial queries) for many many years. Even then, it won't stop it. It's likely just going to result in less organic traffic to sites.

I've never sold a single health policy in my life and have no plans to any time soon. I can't even intelligently describe the difference between an Medsup and MAPD.

Had my phone call with DigitalBGA today. I was not so impressed with the call. The connection was bad. I could barely hear what he was talking about. There were construction noises. Most of the call was just him rushing through the content that’s already on DigitalBGA’s website. I am so confused because so many people have good things to say about DigitalBGA.

Since he was taking most of the time just repeating information I already knew, I didn’t really have much time to ask questions. And since his call quality was so poor we wouldn’t have had a fruitful conversation anyway had I asked.

I watched David Duford’s videos, and a guest speaker said agents shouldn’t be asked to pay for training or a platform. DigitalBGA does charge $99 per month to use their platform and access their training. What do you all think of that?

In your opinion, are there other good/better IMOs for FE?

I’m also new to the insurance world. Is FE the most lucrative among all insurance products?

Don’t follow anyone’s advice blindly. If you didn’t like your call with DigitalBGA, move on. You have to jive and gel with your upline/mentor.

David Duford rubs some people the wrong way. So does everybody out there, to some extent or another. No one’s perfect.

Pick someone who you connect with and would very much enjoy working with. Don’t listen to Tom, Dick and Harry saying “XYC Agency is the best!”. It’s about what’s best for YOU.

If you were training me, is it not logical that the more you train me, the less I will need you as a trainer? If not, then you must not be much of a trainer, right? Many incredible training courses out there for different products.

If you were training me, is it not logical that the more you train me, the less I will need you as a trainer? If not, then you must not be much of a trainer, right? Many incredible training courses out there for different products.
A person should reach a point where they become the trainer instead of the trainee. But, there are always new developments where even the trainer has to be trained. Nothing is static.

there are always new developments where even the trainer has to be trained. Nothing is static.

This is true for any field .. . and insurance is no exception.

I entered this field in 1975 and there have been so many changes in that time frame it is impossible to list them all.

If I had stopped studying and learning in 1980 there is no way I could still be productive and helpful to my clients.

Had my phone call with DigitalBGA today. I was not so impressed with the call. The connection was bad. I could barely hear what he was talking about. There were construction noises. Most of the call was just him rushing through the content that’s already on DigitalBGA’s website. I am so confused because so many people have good things to say about DigitalBGA.
I thought Digital BGA charged more than that. Last time I called, they said they had to debit $700 or $800 a week. Even though that's also for the leads, it's a mandatory weekly payment if you want to join. I can't remember the exact price (it could have been more) but somewhere in that price range.The rep I talked to was excellent, she gave great advice and broke everything down. She answered all my questions, gave recommendations on what to do and what not to do in order to become successful. She made me feel confident that I would become very successful with BGA and we still talk today. If you have any questions I can probably send you her work contact. The only reason I didn't join is because I don't like their rigid work schedule. They pick the hours and the days before the system shuts down for the day. It just seemed too much like a 9-5 call center job on the phones all day and you must be present Mon-Fri for production, especially if you've got to pay over $700 a week. It just didn't seem like your own business. If they had more flexibility, I would have joined. I'm pretty sure the money is great though. I still haven't totally ruled them out in case I want to do telesales in the future.

Last edited:
Back