DigitalBGA Monthly Fee

They have updates very frequently, so you must have talked to them a while ago. The program I am joining is independent agent. I own my own business and set my own hours. I pay $99 monthly for their platform and I buy leads however much or little I want. They do have a requirement that you make at least one sale a month, but that shouldn't turn anyone off.

How’s sbli working out ? True ss billing ? Mailing out policys ? Still issuing 90% as applied for ? How’s agents services and customer service ? They answer phone . Can agent initiate a redraft for the customer nsf or does the client have to be on the phone ?

Great. Our agent partners can write all the big names and SBLI is top in volume for them.

Yes, true SS billing and they mail policies. You also can download policies immediately. Still tracking at 90% approvals if all questions are answered "no"...although now that they have death claim data, they're responding by tightening underwriting specifically for risks they're seeing get through that shouldn't have got through. Recently, that was dementia related risks.

Agent service and customer service is good. They answer the phone.

There's a portal to initiate redrafts on your own without the client there.

They're not perfect, but they check all the major boxes.

We have it in our call centers as the core product. For us, the big draw is it's a real instant decision. Not sometimes, but every time (allowing us to pivot immediately if needed) combined with the high approval rate.

I know many agents on this forum will be Mexico next week for their incentive trip.

They have updates very frequently, so you must have talked to them a while ago. The program I am joining is independent agent. I own my own business and set my own hours. I pay $99 monthly for their platform and I buy leads however much or little I want. They do have a requirement that you make at least one sale a month, but that shouldn't turn anyone off.
I worked with DigitalBGA so I can give you my opinion on them. I have not worked with David Duford but I have read a ton of his very useful content so I have nothing but respect for him. DigitalBGA is a fantastic well organized company and I have nothing but positive things to say about everyone there from the top down. That being said, my leader lived in a foreign country with a different time zone (he was American) and the phone connection was not always good. My point is, I would not form an opinion on that company based off one shaky call. I only left Digital because I got a very generous opportunity elsewhere but if I were to go into FE again I would not hesitate to work with them or with Duford. They are both very honest and provide all the tools you need to succeed. You do need to be aware that you have to be ready to invest in yourself. In my current insurance business (totally different side of industry) I spend over 15K a month primarily on leads but I make it back 3 fold. You have to put in the work and the investment to get the results no matter who you decide to work with. One other thing I would say here is that final expense is not a good fit for everyone and this has nothing to do with sales skills. I think it takes a certain personality to deal with this particular prospect. After 17 years in this industry I have found that even stellar sales people do not do well in final expense but maybe they do very well in another aspect of the industry. I believe this has to do with their personality and the way they articulate themselves. Or not... Hope this helps!

I say all that because I know firsthand what it's like to own your own software and what it costs to keep it going (let alone make improvements, which is a never-ending process).

What people need to understand about software is that it always breaks. When you publish a new feature, no matter how much QC your teams do, something will get missed. As a business owner, I really hate paying a developer to fix something that wasn't previously broken, but you have no choice.

100%. The monthly fee we collect doesn't even cover our developers salaries to support and keep improving it.

This is true for any field .. . and insurance is no exception.

I entered this field in 1975 and there have been so many changes in that time frame it is impossible to list them all.

If I had stopped studying and learning in 1980 there is no way I could still be productive and helpful to my clients.

So you've been paying someone for their training all these years or did you reach a point where you can learn the changes on your own? See my point?

One other thing I would say here is that final expense is not a good fit for everyone and this has nothing to do with sales skills. I think it takes a certain personality to deal with this particular prospect. After 17 years in this industry I have found that even stellar sales people do not do well in final expense but maybe they do very well in another aspect of the industry. I believe this has to do with their personality and the way they articulate themselves. Or not...

Yup

I worked with DigitalBGA so I can give you my opinion on them. I have not worked with David Duford but I have read a ton of his very useful content so I have nothing but respect for him. DigitalBGA is a fantastic well organized company and I have nothing but positive things to say about everyone there from the top down. That being said, my leader lived in a foreign country with a different time zone (he was American) and the phone connection was not always good. My point is, I would not form an opinion on that company based off one shaky call. I only left Digital because I got a very generous opportunity elsewhere but if I were to go into FE again I would not hesitate to work with them or with Duford. They are both very honest and provide all the tools you need to succeed. You do need to be aware that you have to be ready to invest in yourself. In my current insurance business (totally different side of industry) I spend over 15K a month primarily on leads but I make it back 3 fold. You have to put in the work and the investment to get the results no matter who you decide to work with. One other thing I would say here is that final expense is not a good fit for everyone and this has nothing to do with sales skills. I think it takes a certain personality to deal with this particular prospect. After 17 years in this industry I have found that even stellar sales people do not do well in final expense but maybe they do very well in another aspect of the industry. I believe this has to do with their personality and the way they articulate themselves. Or not... Hope this helps!
David Duford puts out an immense aount of training and it is free of charge to everyone who desires it.

Agree with this 100% . Most of my friends , family and anyone I meet thinks what I do for a living is disgusting and nasty . But when I show them my deposits they get very quiet and their jaw drops . I know fe , mapd is not for most salesman . But i enjoy helping people whether low income or not . That said you don’t want all low income people

Agree with this 100% . Most of my friends , family and anyone I meet thinks what I do for a living is disgusting and nasty . But when I show them my deposits they get very quiet and their jaw drops . I know fe , mapd is not for most salesman . But i enjoy helping people whether low income or not . That said you don’t want all low income people
What is MAPD?

Back