Does anyone have information about Integrity Marketing??

Has anyone ever personally talked to an agency owner that has went under their umbrella?? I guess when it comes down to it obviously there are more important things to talk about.

But the information I got was from an Imo owner. He does about 1 mil a month in AP. He told me they offered him a lump sum that was about 50 percent of the value of his renewal account. In exchange for 1 percent of their company.

I talked to the president of his carrier about it. I said "damn so and so is going to sell out" he said yeah . And there is nothing we can do about it. We have to pay to whom ever he wants us to.

So in my mind I thought he sold his renewals . Which is super common.

It never seemed like he was being transferred to another large NMO.

If they are a large NMO then I imagine they would have contracts with the carriers like every other organization that is appointed to a carrier and gets commissions.

I've heard plenty about them. All the stuff you guys are posting. I'm very active in talking to companies.

Always trying to ask for ridiculous contracts to get my business. My first question is who is your largest agency? How much do they produce?

The companies love talking about their top agencies.

Not one time has a carrier ever told me their top agency is integrity marketing. I've heard plenty of other agencies.

That's why I thought maybe it was something else. That they were different. I've never heard of an nmo giving you a lump some to come and work for them.

And usually when an Imo fmo or nmo gets an agency to come work for them I never hear the word we "bought" an agency. Usually they say we recruited an agency.

I've seen many carriers get bought by larger companies. And keep their name. But I have never heard of a company going around buying agencies. I'm just curious as to what exactly they buy. And how they make money.
When the FMOs sell to IMG, they're turning control over to IMG....but it looks like IMG s having the FORMER owners of the FMO's continue to run the FMO as always. They've bought AIMC and Eldercare, who I have contracts under and nothing has changed...not even the name. So, even though AIMC and Eldercare are both owned by IMG..they still show up seperately with each carrier. As someone said earlier, the size of IMG will give them huge bargaining power with the carriers for all the FMO's under them.

You're talking about selling your agency to them. That's not the same thing as an agent selling their book to IMG.

A recruiter for IMG recently called me pushing Lumico FE, so they do have contracts under the IMG name too.

When the FMOs sell to IMG, they're turning control over to IMG....but it looks like IMG s having the FORMER owners of the FMO's continue to run the FMO as always. They've bought AIMC and Eldercare, who I have contracts under and nothing has changed...not even the name. So, even though AIMC and Eldercare are both owned by IMG..they still show up seperately with each carrier. As someone said earlier, the size of IMG will give them huge bargaining power with the carriers for all the FMO's under them.

You're talking about selling your agency to them. That's not the same thing as an agent selling their book to IMG.

A recruiter for IMG recently called me pushing Lumico FE, so they do have contracts under the IMG name too.

That's interesting. I need to get into the game of buying agencies. Might be easier than recruiting new agents haha.

With a network of 140,000 agents they would out produce every single life insurance company in the nation.

What they should do is design a policy and underwrite it themselves. Become a carrier of their own!

Okay fine. I'm open for business. I'll buy every agency on the forum. I'll give you 1% ownership of Nathan Barragan and associates to come under my umbrella and let me take over your agency.

You can keep your name and still run it.

Hell. For fex or ben or north star I'll give you guys 50% ownership of my company if you let me take over:jiggy:

Has anyone ever personally talked to an agency owner that has went under their umbrella?? I guess when it comes down to it obviously there are more important things to talk about.

But the information I got was from an Imo owner. He does about 1 mil a month in AP. He told me they offered him a lump sum that was about 50 percent of the value of his renewal account. In exchange for 1 percent of their company.

I talked to the president of his carrier about it. I said "damn so and so is going to sell out" he said yeah . And there is nothing we can do about it. We have to pay to whom ever he wants us to.

So in my mind I thought he sold his renewals . Which is super common.

It never seemed like he was being transferred to another large NMO.

If they are a large NMO then I imagine they would have contracts with the carriers like every other organization that is appointed to a carrier and gets commissions.

I've heard plenty about them. All the stuff you guys are posting. I'm very active in talking to companies.

Always trying to ask for ridiculous contracts to get my business. My first question is who is your largest agency? How much do they produce?

The companies love talking about their top agencies.

Not one time has a carrier ever told me their top agency is integrity marketing. I've heard plenty of other agencies.

That's why I thought maybe it was something else. That they were different. I've never heard of an nmo giving you a lump some to come and work for them.

And usually when an Imo fmo or nmo gets an agency to come work for them I never hear the word we "bought" an agency. Usually they say we recruited an agency.

I've seen many carriers get bought by larger companies. And keep their name. But I have never heard of a company going around buying agencies. I'm just curious as to what exactly they buy. And how they make money.

The reason you haven't heard of them is simply because they are more of an NMO who usually only deals with FMO/IMOs and not directly to the agent.

They have the exclusive on Lumico's FE product. We were trying to push it for them but it just didn't gain any traction for us or them.

They have the exclusive on Lumico's FE product. We were trying to push it for them but it just didn't gain any traction for us or them.
I told them that I wanted to see the app before I picked them up to see if they have any niches. Turns out that they only do e-apps and all they could do is send me a screenshot of the e-app instructions where it blurrily shows most of the health question, but part of them were covered up by an instruction box and it wasn't really clear enough to read. I told them I wasn't picking up a carrier so I could see the health questions, so I'll pass.

That would be like passing O'bamacare to see what was in it. :twitchy:

I told them that I wanted to see the app before I picked them up to see if they have any niches. Turns out that they only do e-apps and all they could do is send me a screenshot of the e-app instructions where it blurrily shows most of the health question, but part of them were covered up by an instruction box and it wasn't really clear enough to read. I told them I wasn't picking up a carrier so I could see the health questions, so I'll pass.

That would be like passing O'bamacare to see what was in it. :twitchy:

I so understand. I wish I had something that I could send to you but I don't. I can tell you that they only have 2 knockout questions... lol

Actually, take a look at the attachment here, starting at page 6.

Attachments

• Lumico SIFE Agent Field Guide Final V3_1.2019.pdf
    700.9 KB · Views: 25
Back