Does anyone have information about Integrity Marketing??

I think this going to happen more and more.

I think this is kind of what Heartland Financial did with One Life and other IMOs they’ve purchased. Now I don’t know the particulars, but everyone has stayed at their posts.

I think this is kind of what Heartland Financial did with One Life and other IMOs they’ve purchased. Now I don’t know the particulars, but everyone has stayed at their posts.

Makes you wonder how much Heartland had to pay for One Life given their massive production.

There's more than one HFG. The one you're talking about isn't the one associated with Equitable. :no:

Yes Sir, we do have them.
I'll give it another look and if I pick them up, I'll go with you Todd. :yes:

What do you think of them? I have their Med Supp and will be writing my 1st policy with them in 1/2 an hour, so I don't know what they're like to deal with.

Any niches on the FE? :huh:

I'll give it another look and if I pick them up, I'll go with you Todd. :yes:

What do you think of them? I have their Med Supp and will be writing my 1st policy with them in 1/2 an hour, so I don't know what they're like to deal with.

Any niches on the FE? :huh:

The niches are that it's almost GI and is done over the phone. One of the reasons we (or Integrity) have not been successful in marketing this product is due to the lower commissions and renewals on it. Even though street is 115%, the renewal is only 1%. The top contract is only 20 points above that, and that's good for all direct agents, but when you have downlines recruiting downlines, it gets thin real quick!

Back