Does anyone Know this Agent?

Just came across this thread... to be honest, the four clients you are speaking of are all pot smokers and most of the time they put the stuff in thier brownies... I thought that no-smoker was the best route.

As to the little old lady on oxygen... she was so sweet I just had to help her. (You know the one with CODP, CHF that is waiting the results of her AIDS test.)

And by the way... your such a jerk!

:v_SPIN:

Just came across this thread... to be honest, the four clients you are speaking of are all pot smokers and most of the time they put the stuff in thier brownies... I thought that no-smoker was the best route.

As to the little old lady on oxygen... she was so sweet I just had to help her. (You know the one with CODP, CHF that is waiting the results of her AIDS test.)

And by the way... your such a jerk!

:v_SPIN:
Hahaha I got quite a few direct messages from this thread originally

So, these past three weeks I keep running up on this guy's policies. I've ran into 4 of his policies and ALL FOUR were tobacco users that he had marked as non tobacco. I replaced 3 out of the 4 after I explained the situation to the clients. One didn't care.

Anyways, do you all by chance know this agent? I looked up his name and managed to find his fb profile.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i=984248300&fref=ts
Which state are you in?

So, these past three weeks I keep running up on this guy's policies. I've ran into 4 of his policies and ALL FOUR were tobacco users that he had marked as non tobacco. I replaced 3 out of the 4 after I explained the situation to the clients. One didn't care.

Anyways, do you all by chance know this agent? I looked up his name and managed to find his fb profile.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i=984248300&fref=ts

I don't know him, but he sure is handsome.

I don't know him, but he sure is handsome.

Thanks. You're not so bad looking yourself. Most folks probably don't notice the mis-matched hands.

That's my daughter in the picture with me.

I have never sold an FE policy in my life. Someone has stolen my identity

Last edited:
Back