Does anyone really get "rich" selling Medicare

I'd say about 3% of my MAPD book are Duals or LIS. I don't really buy leads or anything I work on referrals so I've built very slowly but the persistency is very high. Obviously, people still die and move. Every once in a while a call center or another agent will poach a client.

Big shout out to t65inbound though. That's been my sole source of marketing for most of the year and it has worked great.
How many letters are you sending a month? Whats the % that call in?

How many letters are you sending a month? Whats the % that call in?
At first I was tracking it closely but then it started working well and now i'm not worried about it. I just pay the invoices when it comes and I keep writing new business that is enough to cover the costs. Sometimes it builds credibility because someone will refer me, then the next day they get that letter in the mail from me and they think that it's a big sign to call

At first I was tracking it closely but then it started working well and now i'm not worried about it. I just pay the invoices when it comes and I keep writing new business that is enough to cover the costs. Sometimes it builds credibility because someone will refer me, then the next day they get that letter in the mail from me and they think that it's a big sign to call
I also use his service haha. Was hoping to compare #’s. Can PM if you want to talk privately.

I don't know why it made me laugh when I read it but how many people a year do you lose to jail?

About 2-3 in 4 yrs . When you work leads you never know who you write . I just threw that in because i just recently had a guy who i wrote off a referral in Feb that i saw got disenrolled because of jail . I got his brother ,sister and mother on mapd and life . Not low income . Got call from brother about ss wanting $6k of ss deposits refunded . He said can they not pay it back . Brother got 30 yrs for child crimes . I looked at the story and he was arrested 6 yrs ago and it just went to court in may. When you write someone you don’t know what you don’t know

I also use his service haha. Was hoping to compare #’s. Can PM if you want to talk privately.
Lol, in general I am a numbers guy so I will definitely sit down and figure out the numbers one of these days. I keep track of everything, have receipts and which clients I got from there but I haven't sat down and combined it all together yet. If I get it figured out and remember I don't mind sharing #'s at all

Back