Does switching MAPD plans in OEP reset MOOP to Zero?

This is not in writing anywhere but i was told this from a friend who is a longtime ICA internal UHC sales Manager and is bit of nerd when it comes to knowing this things.Trust him more than the typical numbnut external FMO upline when it comes to questions about UHC.Maybe it was PHD who i called and asked this and not member services but either way i get access to American reps who sometimes are very knowledgeable at UHC because i have what they call Super Duper Elite Double Diamond Premier Producer Agent status.I will try to verify this further and get back to you.

This is not in writing anywhere but i was told this from a friend who is a longtime ICA internal UHC sales Manager and is bit of nerd when it comes to knowing this things.Trust him more than the typical numbnut external FMO upline when it comes to questions about UHC.Maybe it was PHD who i called and asked this and not member services but either way i get access to American reps who sometimes are very knowledgeable at UHC because i have what they call Super Duper Elite Double Diamond Premier Producer Agent status.I will try to verify this further and get back to you.
What’s double diamond premium status ? Never heard of it . I’m platinum and I’ve never seen any higher than that posted anywhere on United’s site . And to get us customer service all you have to do is request it when a non us cs answers . They’ll transfer you quick .

Just going hyperbolic because the upgraded UHC agent status name sounds funny- i am actually only a Platinum A+ Premier agent but don't feel so special now that i know any can get US support .lol

Back