DOJ Prepping Case: Block Aetna/Humana Merger

This could be very good for he industry. Last thing we need, is more consolidation

That's one of the few things that I appreciate about a Dem administration. The DOJ is much more vigorous at protecting consumer interests and civil rights. Put Trump in there, and he's bound to let United Health Care buy everyone it wants.

That's one of the few things that I appreciate about a Dem administration. The DOJ is much more vigorous at protecting consumer interests and civil rights. Put Trump in there, and he's bound to let United Health Care buy everyone it wants.

Not. Need more characters. Not.

Excuse me, but aren't we missing something here? Obamacare itself has created the climate for mergers and now they try to block the consequences of this crap legislation. Give me a frigg'n break, wake up!

That's one of the few things that I appreciate about a Dem administration. The DOJ is much more vigorous at protecting consumer interests and civil rights.

:err: Like a doe in the headlights

Just like I keep seeing on the news that all these attack by ISIS is evidence that they are on the run and fizzling out.

:err: All Doe's in the headlights

Back