Don't get my car

Most auto insurance policies exclude the use of your vehicle while driving for Uber, Lyft, etc. If there is coverage to be had, it's probably from Uber's insurance program. Some insurers offer limited coverage under your personal policy as an option, but you have to ask for it and pay for it. Otherwise, an exclusion likely applies.

progressive has agreed to pay estimate $7,316.75 and the real cost is $8,599.15 from the bodyshop
then there is on progressives amount Less Orginal Net total $4,979.00
Net Supplement Amount $2,337.75
and then we have from the bodyshop estimate $5,979.00 and Supplement S01 $2,611.15 we have no idea what all this means
The body shop's initial est was 5979 and after teardown they found an additional 2611 in damage for a total of 8590.15. Your estimate was for 7316.75 and the bodyshop had an obligation to get the additional money approved before fixing the car; be it for new parts vs like quality, or additional damage. There is a difference of 1282 between what Progressive agreed to pay and what the shop is billing. Your deductible may be more to pay on this difference. If you directed the shop to use new parts, the 1282 is on you, along with the deductible

I did not the only thing was that we wanted the car to be as it was before "new" so if that is misunderstood how will someone be able to prove anything the bodyshop has been in contact with Mazda and for me to be able to keep my full coverage that I have 5 more years they don't accept any other parts when it comes to electrical that has to do with the safety of the car. is this something that we can use?

No. Somebody made a decision to repair the vehicle using new parts, which is not common in the auto repair business. Either the bodyshop did not get approval and now needs to get the approval after the fact, or they worked at your direction, again without getting approval from the insurer. I still don;t know if you have the endorsement on your policy for the ride-share or Transportation Network. If the Progressive coverage is from UBER, you still have the deductible (out of your pocket) to cover

thanks for getting some clarity to this mess at least I know how the system works we pay they don't
A typical response from an insurance customer who F....d up. Either get the body shop to get approval for the added expense or pay for your decision to exceed the estimate. Then stop driving for UBER

I have full insurance through Mazda that if the Bodyshop is using the shit parts that they are willing to pay from the Progressive I will loos my coverage for 5years on all my electrical parts from Mazda so don't you just assume that all typical is so F easy

You still don't say who authorized the body shop to exceed the estimate.. Insurance companies do work with customers when given advance notice but when you go off on your own and spend 2000 more than the estimate they have every right to question the added expense, the same as a builder agreeing to repair a portion of your home for an agreed price and then presenting you with an inflated bill. You would not just write the check for the added expense and neither will the insurance company.

progressive gave me the possibility and the bodyshop looked up with Mazda what was necessary to keep my insurance for the 5 years and now progressive is just not paying they want to put in the aftermarket parts that Mazda is not accepting

Back