Drip Marketing Advice

Markthebroker

Guru
5000 Post Club
California
Hey all. I am a commercial p&c agent. Every few months or so I send all my contacts, including past and current customers, an email with some amusing insurance related jokes or cartoons, along with some informative articles on insurance basics, risk avoidance, or something similar.

I have a few websites and methods I use to find this information, but I was wondering if anyone has any pointers for the aforementioned as I usually go on an "adventure" getting the information and email together which takes a few hours, and I am sure it could be faster.

Thanks in advance.

Hey all. I am a commercial p&c agent. Every few months or so I send all my contacts, including past and current customers, an email with some amusing insurance related jokes or cartoons, along with some informative articles on insurance basics, risk avoidance, or something similar.

I have a few websites and methods I use to find this information, but I was wondering if anyone has any pointers for the aforementioned as I usually go on an "adventure" getting the information and email together which takes a few hours, and I am sure it could be faster.

Thanks in advance.

I just use Evernote's article clipping extension and whenever I read something interesting (or funny) that would pertain to my clients, I click the button.

I can find newsletter content in under 15 minutes when ready.

Back