Driving traffic to my website

Nice website. Great potential...I have a few thoughts.

- Long tails are great, but I hope that's not your flagship website. Might take 6-9 months, but you need a website that is short and memorable. KISS.

- Start to create a private network ASAP.

- Don't leave footprints.

-Wants more leads? News websites might help (think one NEW website per large county in your respective)

Best of luck and God speed.

Start to create a private network ASAP.

- Don't leave footprints.

Great advice.

Care to elaborate on these?

What is a private network and how are they created?

No footprints? Is this a carbon type of thing?

Regarding your last comment about a "news website" per county, maybe a simple blog site? If I have 10 sites like this, publish the same material to each simultaneously or "tailored" for each site?

If same/simultaneous is there a "one button way" to publish to all sites at the same time?

Great advice.

Care to elaborate on these?

What is a private network and how are they created?

No footprints? Is this a carbon type of thing?

Regarding your last comment about a "news website" per county, maybe a simple blog site? If I have 10 sites like this, publish the same material to each simultaneously or "tailored" for each site?

If same/simultaneous is there a "one button way" to publish to all sites at the same time?

- Sure

- Start building websites with different ip addresses, content, templates, CTA, etc. Continue to expand and you'll have some nice link love. Throw in some social media if that's your thing. Make sure you point the links in the right direction.

- No, but I guarantee it's gluten free.

- NO, focus locally on actually building a NEWSWORTHY website. I'm in a good mood and feel like being nice, so I'll make it VERY easy.......Reverse Engineer the following

Wayback Machine

That was one of my first news websites...I'll admit I got greedy and paid the price, but it was a fun ride :)

- Your other questions will be answered by reviewing my previous answer.

- Sure

- Start building websites with different ip addresses, content, templates, CTA, etc. Continue to expand and you'll have some nice link love. Throw in some social media if that's your thing. Make sure you point the links in the right direction.

- No, but I guarantee it's gluten free.

- NO, focus locally on actually building a NEWSWORTHY website. I'm in a good mood and feel like being nice, so I'll make it VERY easy.......Reverse Engineer the following

Wayback Machine

That was one of my first news websites...I'll admit I got greedy and paid the price, but it was a fun ride :)

- Your other questions will be answered by reviewing my previous answer.

Is it vegan AND gluten free? How about low carb?

Thanks for the tips.

I am guessing sites with different IP's require separate hosting.

Is it vegan AND gluten free? How about low carb?

Thanks for the tips.

I am guessing sites with different IP's require separate hosting.

- ALL of the above, it's called AIR.

- It's my pleasure.

- Ya never know unless you TRY. You need to test, man :)

Hello everyone. I recently launched my new website with the sole purpose to generate life insurance leads. www.LifeInsuranceForNewYork.com

I am looking for some help on a few areas.
1. I am looking for suggestions for ways to improve my site to convert more leads.
2. I am currently using Google PPC and Facebook ads to drive traffic to my site and facebook business page. Any suggestions on ads to run or different avenues I should be looking at?
3. I plan on posting on my blog a couple times per week. I was reading that this can be a great way to organically grow traffic to my site. Anything I should be focusing on?

I really appreciate any insight you could provide! Thank you!
-Jeremy

Hey Jeremy,

A few things that I would personally work on:

1) Your site could be faster, especially mobile. Run your website here:

PageSpeed Insights

2) Domain authority is minimal. Although, if you just launched in January, I guess 5 is better than 0. Organically, you're going to be really low on the rankings for competitive keywords.

Check that out here:

Domain Authority Checker - Moz DA PA Checker of multiple urls

3) I ran a site audit. You have a few errors that you need to correct, but honestly, it's not bad.

4) You have 1 backlink IP. You're not going to rank very high, and clicks are going to be weak. You should consider building better high authority backlinks.

5) You stopped blogging, and your content is sparse. So, you want to look at around 750+ words per post (1k is much better.) You have to think of a blog post as a soldier. You can can send a militia person with minimal information into battle (and get minimal results.) Or you can put it through rigorous training programs and bulk it up (and get better results.)

I'd also suggest you purchasing an SEO subscription to either Ahrefs or SEMrush. Also, get schooled on SEO with Neil Patel. To get the basics of SEO down is relatively simple and you don't need a huge amount of technical knowledge.

A few things I would focus on:
Consistent Content
Website speed (especially mobile)
Backlink and keyword development

Organic traffic takes time. I spend about 3-4.5 hours crafting a single post. That's backlinking, keyword research, and post linking research. I recently did one with an animation video that took about 8 hours. Then you're sharing it on social media.

Also, consider adding a newsletter. Drip e-mail marketing is easy and a great ROI.

Consistent, reasonable posting schedule trains Google when to crawl your site for updates. You should start with 1 post per week, then if you find you have time, increase it.

I don't traditionally post my website, because it's really new and intentionally simple to use. However, I'm pretty proud of it. I've only had it a month and a half, and I'm starting to see trickles of activity... which validates what I'm doing.

Find the Best Medicare Plans in Michigan - Travis Price.

Oh, and a word on PPC on google.. I would pass. Here in MI, Michigan Medicare Supplements is 17-22 dollar PPC. That’s not a prospect, that isn’t even a lead.

Instead, I wrote a post about the changes in plan F, the alternatives, and a call to action. I titled it “Plan F goes on life support 1/2020” and went to FB. I boosted the post. I adjusted my Reach to 65+ in MI. I set a daily budget of $1.

After spending $11, I’ve received 41 clicks, 3 shares, 1 like. Of those clicks I’ve received 1 email address and name for my blog round up and at certain times of the year (like around AEP) I’ll send information to the about dates and 2020 changes.

For backlinks, I’ve decided to do an outreach to get those sweet .EDU backlinks. They’re usually high DA and really tasty to Google.

Easiest solution: Set up a scholarship.

$500-1k annually. Get a list of all the colleges in NY, and visit their scholarship page. If the post external scholarships, they go on a list. Then I check DA and anything over 45 is a go.

In the criteria for the scholarship, I have them write a 750-1k word post about what is the biggest issue for seniors in their community (targeted website content)

The scholarship is awarded by public voting. I plan to use social media shares from my page to count as 1 vote per share, up to three per person voting. (Post engagement)

It hits the three goals that help improve DA and gives me access to additional content, all for up to 1k a year. That’s a good investment for me. Just a thought.

I don't traditionally post my website, because it's really new and intentionally simple to use. However, I'm pretty proud of it. I've only had it a month and a half, and I'm starting to see trickles of activity... which validates what I'm doing.

Find the Best Medicare Plans in Michigan - Travis Price.

There is some good info in your post, thanks. I didn’t read the content of your website but recommend that you change your picture to a more professional picture. A selfie from a grainy webcam isn’t the best choice IMHO.

There is some good info in your post, thanks. I didn’t read the content of your website but recommend that you change your picture to a more professional picture. A selfie from a grainy webcam isn’t the best choice IMHO.

If by professional you mean the quality of my photo, I agree. It’s going to be replaced by video, which will be better.

If by professional you mean those cookie cutter pictures that everyone else has that are sterile af? Pass

Back