Driving traffic to my website

I wrote a post about the changes in plan F, the alternatives, and a call to action. I titled it “Plan F goes on life support 1/2020” and went to FB. I boosted the post. I adjusted my Reach to 65+ in MI. I set a daily budget of $1.

After spending $11, I’ve received 41 clicks, 3 shares, 1 like. Of those clicks I’ve received 1 email address and name for my blog round up and at certain times of the year (like around AEP) I’ll send information to the about dates and 2020 changes.

Thanks for the tip.

The scholarship idea for backlinks is creative. Let us know how that works

Thanks for the tip.

The scholarship idea for backlinks is creative. Let us know how that works

I'd love to say that it was an original idea and I'm a genius, but the truth is that I did a whole mess of reading other blogs and videos and found it.

You could go wider than I do and offer it all over the US. You'd have more availability for better backlinks. However, my marketing strategy is to be hyper MI focused. So, my Scholarship is MI resident/college based and specifically directed at support allied health practitioners (Think CNA, LPN, RN, PT/OT assistant.) They're the people that make up to 50-60k per year and 500-1k reduction in student loans actually matters, so I think they'll work harder for it. It also shows that I'm giving back to my community, which I think MI people will appreciate.

I have a list of about 17 colleges out of the state that meets my criteria. If I get 8-9 of them, plus my secondary goals, I'm going to do pretty well long term. All for the cost of 2 weeks of DM leads.

I'm not competing with AARP (UHC) or BCBSM. They have a massive marketing budget. I'm just trying to rank higher than John Doe's Independent Agency, which is generally soft on digital marketing.

Back