Driving

Generally drive 30 to 45 minutes into the areas I work. Did a month driving 90 minutes to an area of leads and I felt absolutely spoiled knowing I had so many people much closer than this.

I think the best way for you to figure it out is if you have a major sports franchise within an hour if you travel shouldn’t be an issue if the best thing you have is a division three sports team near you you’re going to expect to drive...
Interesting way to look at it. Makes sense. I've got three!

Live in the 'hood, work in the 'hood. I did just receive some leads today that are in a small town about 35 minutes from my home, but so far my home is usually within 10 to 15 minutes of where I'll be working on any given day. Then again, I have all of five weeks full-time experience, so I'm sure this will change over time.

2 miles to my office where I sell over the phone.

bradyhangin.gif

I tried selling over the phone, it was tough for me. But man, if you know how to do it - it is way more efficient than driving 5k miles a month.

Baseball, basketball, football, hockey or so the radio guys say. You can guess my sport...
Oh, yeah! I forgot hockey. So I guess that means we're 4 for 4, too. And then we've got a World Cup soccer team, NASCAR at Texas Motor Speedway, and two pro rodeo venues. Oughtta be some opportunity round here, right?

Back