DSNP members cannot switch plans outside of AEP and OEP in 2025

Yeah looks like the type of DSNP plan that agents enroll consumers in are locked in outside of AEP and OEP like everybody else.

With that said they are predicting a very active hurricane season this summer so we will probably have FEMA SEP all next year again in Florida

We’ve had an SEP since the hurricane in late 2022. I think I used it last month.

Did you pass?
lol . I have taken yet . Actually I miss 0 or max 1 on ahip every yr and the company certs like WellCare I fail the first time because I don’t read at first and many of the questions are “ how many new pdp’s dies WellCare have for 2025 “ . Many questions are specific to the carrier so you must read it .

Must be if you're platinum you get first chance on test. I'm gold so I must have to wait or else I'm not looking good enough.

I just completed the the UHC fastrack certification and it says that Dual Eligibles on original medicare can enroll in PDP or fully integrated DSNP monthly but they can't switch plans.They can't enroll in to an MA or non fully integrated DSNP at all outside of AEP and OEP
so reading this I think it say monthly they can switch monthly if its fully integrated

so reading this I think it say monthly they can switch monthly if its fully integrated
For instance Indiana is going to be integrated in 2025 . That’s good and bad for high vol agents to only have aep and oep . On one side harder to steal your business . On the other side which for high vol agents is very bad you can write your dsnps year round . So that means the 20-25 dsnp/ lis I do monthly from April-Sep gone . Have to pivot to t-65 much more and much more fe

Back