Dumping Your Spouse

Let's look at the other side of things, will this prevent marriage? This morning while showering I was thinking, why get married and pay higher taxes??
I seriously don't want to get married because of this (or am I just using this as an excuse to not get married?)....

Not to mention the huge savings on not buying the rings and the wedding and reception.

Yea, but you can save money eating out by splitting a meal like me and my wife just did.

Yea, but you can save money eating out by splitting a meal like me and my wife just did.

Heck I knew my second wife was a keeper when on our first date she insisted on paying for her own meal :). For some reason that no longer happens it ended with the engagement and for you single guys that not the only thing that changes when you put the ring on their finger.

I am currently working on a group audit and just reading an article and the survey is saying that employer's could be saving a lot of money if your spouse currently has insurance with their employer they should use that coverage, because it would save the employer more money in the long run.

Back