Married, adding spouse to Health Insurance

Skully guy

So we got married, and I'm going to add her to my health coverage through work. On the ADP website it's asking me if she's a tobacco user, etc... but one of the options is disabled. She is on permanent disability, but I'm wondering if i should tell them that or not? I don't want my policy going up in price and If she smoked (which she doesn't) , i would never tell that that she did. Same thing?

So let's lie on the application and then get passed in the future when a claim is denied or the policy is terminated because you did not want an increase in premium. Sounds like a plan. Hope you get what you should
Thanks for the reply you worthless douche bag. Probably work for a rip off agency. Cheers for nothing ass wipe

Skully, unless you are completely new choosing benefits each year with your employer, I would imagine you aware that most benefit packages each year spell out the prices for just you, or you + spouse, you + family if you are working for a decent sized company.

No matter what you do here, the price is going to go up by adding another person.

No one here is going to suggest that you are dishonest on the application since that could really hurt you in the long run of things.

Thanks for the reply you worthless douche bag. Probably work for a rip off agency. Cheers for nothing ass wipe
Ass wipe? For a minute there I thought you were talking to me. I get called that a lot on here.

As for @fed up, he's a straight up guy trying to do you a favor. You're about to get your nuts caught in a pair of vice grips.

But by all means come on back and try to piss some more guys off. Some of us love that shit.

I'm the douche bag? I never lied on an application and I've walked out on scumbags who wanted to lie. My E&O and my license mean more to me than the few dollars in commission that I would have earned working with someone such as you. YOU are part of the 10% that would take up 90% of my time asking me to hold your hand on frivolous claims.

So we got married, and I'm going to add her to my health coverage through work. On the ADP website it's asking me if she's a tobacco user, etc... but one of the options is disabled. She is on permanent disability, but I'm wondering if i should tell them that or not? I don't want my policy going up in price and If she smoked (which she doesn't) , i would never tell that that she did. Same thing?
Ha! I didn’t know July 11th was National Commit Insurance Fraud Day.

You have to be trolling. No one is that stupid.

So let's see if I have this correct. You come to this website seeking advice from people in the industry. Your post clearly identifies you as one is who is less than honest and willing to be less than truthful and willing to commit insurance fraud. And you wonder why some may view you as a DB?

Hey Skullyguy
I have an even better way to save money on your health coverage. Change your date of birth on the enrollment form, they will never catch it. We should all pay 20 yr old rates, right? Make sure to put your spouse down as a dependent child instead of an adult. Much better rates will prevail

Back