Easy Life (term & Whole) Carrier for Telephone Sale

Thanks for the plug guys! We have striven to be the best!

A couple of points of clarification however---EZLifeSales is not term only. We process all kinds of business from term to WL, UL, VUL, IUL, FE, LTC, DI, CI etc. If you call our office to illustrate a case for you, you can present it to your client and sell it, inputting what you sold into EZlife and attaching the illustration and we will do the app, regardless of product.

Thanks for the plug guys! We have striven to be the best!

A couple of points of clarification however---EZLifeSales is not term only. We process all kinds of business from term to WL, UL, VUL, IUL, FE, LTC, DI, CI etc. If you call our office to illustrate a case for you, you can present it to your client and sell it, inputting what you sold into EZlife and attaching the illustration and we will do the app, regardless of product.

Wow, I had no clue. Good to know!

Many companies have an eapp of some form. Usually a one page basic information page.

Second on EZLife. I picked them up as a supplement on smaller less profitable term deals. However, they are getting more of my cases because they are so good at getting it done. Also they have Xrae and a staff underwriter that makes company selection easier.

Back