Educational and Sales Events

binky

Expert
We can present these as many times as we want during AEP correct?
Secondly, can we cold call people to come to these events or is that a violation?
Thanks

I’ll be doing educational seminars soon. Someone nearby does very well off of them.
Will I be cold calling people to attend? Heck no. Any future sales I get from it could be a mapd or a med supp. So no cold calling, I wouldn’t anyways.

And before any insurance-forum wanna be police try to inform me that you can’t get a sale from an Ed. Event, I know you can’t.
Since I only work with T65’s, they will want someone soon to go over Plan products and I can be that guy

I’ll be doing educational seminars soon. Someone nearby does very well off of them.
Will I be cold calling people to attend? Heck no. Any future sales I get from it could be a mapd or a med supp. So no cold calling, I wouldn’t anyways.

And before any insurance-forum wanna be police try to inform me that you can’t get a sale from an Ed. Event, I know you can’t.
Since I only work with T65’s, they will want someone soon to go over Plan products and I can be that guy
:policeman:Ohhhhh, so you're "That Guy". ;)

Back