EFES, Equita Company

No this is Josh the Ceo of tiproute.com jenni is client of ours tho. And i am sorry you been screwed out of a lot of money but why blast us we didnt do it to you. smh you guys need to go sell policies!!!!!

I wonder if Jenni? Josh? and Larry? are related:skeptical:

now don't beat up on larry, he has been honest with his posts... and maybe just for giggles, STI can check out jenni and josh's ipo. and see if they are the same person. if not wecome josh and jenni.

Tiproute is a scam. Stay away from them and don't get suckered.

I bought their "internet leads" and they are nothing but half-assed names, partial addressess and disconnected phones numbers.

When I addressed this to them, their reply was:
"What do you expect from internet leads"? We will replace the bad ones.

Bad ones?...They are all bad...THEY AREN'T LEADS!

No ages, no knowledge of wheather M or F, smoker/non-smoker, no insurance amount, no health conditions.......nothing but names!

They refuse to return my money. That's fine thought because it was a small order and that investment is worth gold if I can get others to save their money and not get duped by this make believe lead company.

They are lurking on this forum disguised as satisfied clients.

And Jenni is the owner...don't believe her BS here. She has been the one sending the emails from tiproute.

Stay far away and don't waste your money with these con-artists. I assure you they won't be around long and should be dealt with accordingly.

Last edited:
Back