Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT

This thread has not been active since last November - is there any current info please? They do have a live event June 20-21 which I am may attend. Seems one of the best ways to see who they really are. Input appreciated! Thanks.

I think they are okay so far, great prospects for a career there. Nothing of a bad nature except maybe their business system is a lil different

Thank you for the reply bluesky3000 - would you please fill me in on some details? How long have you been working with them, how many leads are you buying/getting each month (it's a 3 month min I believe), did you attend one of their events, and most importantly, what percentage are you closing? Thank you for any and all details you can provide.

I have a friend in the program...he's been doing it 6 years... im signing up for January 1 start... i think December might be slow due to the holidays.

How did the program work out for you?

I came here to investigate after hearing their sales pitch. The initial plan was to use in-state leads so just in case a face to face meeting was necessary it wouldn't be a problem, but some of these comments make me hesitant to write that check. Direct response seems like a great option when done right but it's a red flag If no one can seem to find a successful agent who's using their leads. Has anyone had any kind of success with the 5k in-state leads?

I was wondering if there are any agents currently working the Elite Leads for Elite Advisors program with Brett Kitchen? I want to know the quality of the leads that come from their radio ads. Sounds a little to good to be true to me.
Thanks!

Back