Email/name for MS Powermail?

From my personal experience you would be better off working with damn near anyone else. They stole my design, charged me for mailings, and had the finished mailing sitting on their dock because they didn't have the money (which I paid already) to mail it.

Go elsewhere.

Rick

WHOA!!! Wow---ok thats good to know

Im TRYING to find one other DM house that does "Saturation"--it has a lotta different names. "Carrier Route" or "Every roof" etc NOT demographics.

Lead Connections can do it--anyone else?

WHOA!!! Wow---ok thats good to know

Im TRYING to find one other DM house that does "Saturation"--it has a lotta different names. "Carrier Route" or "Every roof" etc NOT demographics.

Lead Connections can do it--anyone else?

Why do you need more mailing houses. Lead Connections is honest and while not the lowest price, if you order 1,000 pieces you know Chris will mail 1,000 pieces.

I trust nobody else.

Rick

Weren't you the one getting "10-15 sales per drop" - seems like you should already have a good relationship with a mailhouse if you are pulling those numbers.

Weren't you the one getting "10-15 sales per drop" - seems like you should already have a good relationship with a mailhouse if you are pulling those numbers.
I wish I understood why people would spend precious time making snide, vapid comments like this. Have a suggestion? I'd welcome it. PO'd at yourself and the world? IM sorry--but don't drag me into it THANKS

Why do you need more mailing houses. Lead Connections is honest and while not the lowest price, if you order 1,000 pieces you know Chris will mail 1,000 pieces.

I trust nobody else.

Rick
I would like another option, Nuff said

I wish I understood why people would spend precious time making snide, vapid comments like this. Have a suggestion? I'd welcome it. PO'd at yourself and the world? IM sorry--but don't drag me into it THANKS

Maybe people get confused when you present something that looks very contradictory.

Back