Enrolling a Client Outside of an Oep and Sep the Loophole

Based on what you've written, I'd suggest more training. You apparently don't understand the rules and could leave a client in jeopardy with your perceived "loophole"

Be careful with these people on the forum: they will throw you under the bus. These are some people with some expertise. I know you are trying to help, however, help yourself first ... and stop/look/listen and learn. Some of these people are a bit vicious, too. I know you mean well.

Be careful with these people on the forum: they will throw you under the bus. These are some people with some expertise. I know you are trying to help, however, help yourself first ... and stop/look/listen and learn. Some of these people are a bit vicious, too. I know you mean well.

What??? You're telling me to stop, look, and listen for what??? This person doesn't know the rules. We are professionals & have a responsibility to be able to offer sound guidance. In confused at your comment to say the least.

----------

Also--who do you mean when you reference "these people"? Most I deal with are knowledgeable and pretty honest, so I don't get it. What are you insinuating ?

What??? You're telling me to stop, look, and listen for what??? This person doesn't know the rules. We are professionals & have a responsibility to be able to offer sound guidance. In confused at your comment to say the least.

----------

Also--who do you mean when you reference "these people"? Most I deal with are knowledgeable and pretty honest, so I don't get it. What are you insinuating ?

I am saying Sorella is throwing him/herself out there offering what is considered sound advice and may need to listen a little bit. New people seem to be blasted a bit. I've been slammed more than once myself.

----------

----------

No; I'm just saying to Sorella to stop, look, listen, and learn ... or this exact thing that just happened will happen. I am not just insinuating, I am saying that new people seem to get slammed with anything they have to say ... to let this person say what they have to say without being ostricized.

I am saying Sorella is throwing him/herself out there offering what is considered sound advice and may need to listen a little bit. New people seem to be blasted a bit. I've been slammed more than once myself. ---------- No; I'm just saying to Sorella to stop, look, listen, and learn ... or this exact thing that just happened will happen. I am not just insinuating, I am saying that new people seem to get slammed with anything they have to say ... to let this person say what they have to say without being ostricized.

But you said it to cadylou. If you meant it for Sorella then you should have replied to to Sorella and not cadylou.

'Throwing someone under the bus' isn't even close to the truth.

There is a core group of agents on this forum who have spent 5 years learning about Healthcare Reform-newbies who come to the forum and proclaim themselves as experts are going to get slammed primarily because they don't know what they are talking about.

Your contention that this OP's advice is 'sound' is anything but that, it may get around the penalty but puts the client in jeopardy, something that is the polar opposite of sound advice.

Sorellana, your original post in this thread is insulting to those of us that have more years in this business than you have been alive.
Additionally, You will not find a Short Term Medical Plan that offers Minimum Essential Coverage.
If you do, I will gladly eat my words.
My advice to you is to go back to your old job at McDonalds. I hear Luke is hiring.

No; this was not intended for cadylou; sorry.

----------

But you said it to cadylou. If you meant it for Sorella then you should have replied to to Sorella and not cadylou.

You're right; it was not meant for cadylou. She is obviously knowledgeable.

A lot of agent got away with short term last year For this year hc and carrier's closed that gap.....

A lot of agent got away with short term last year For this year hc and carrier's closed that gap.....

......got away with what and this year what happened that didn't happen last year?

Back