Estate Planning Easy

Something tells me it isn't that easy to find one who can pay $100,000.

For some people you'd be surprised. I actually like the people who are able to do less than this, because they tend to be a bit smarter and can make up their mind on their own. No need to make nice with the attorney, or (even worse) the accountant.

For some people you'd be surprised. I actually like the people who are able to do less than this, because they tend to be a bit smarter and can make up their mind on their own. No need to make nice with the attorney, or (even worse) the accountant.

Oh, I don't doubt they are out there. I've got a few China Eggs myself in that category. I don't spend much time on them, but they are out there. But I could wait forever for them to hatch, or go find someone will write a check for a smaller amount.

Yeah, but I need 50 who can pay $5000 vs. just one who can pay $100,000. Then I can take the next month or two off.

I know how it feels to drive away from the client's house with a $100K annual check in my briefcase. It's a pure ecstasy - no doubt about it. But then it almost killed my career, too. :embarrassed:

Did our super wholesaler wakeup the next morning and realize he'd made a huge mistake? Or is he just one of those who doesn't believe in in working on the weekends?

Did our super wholesaler wakeup the next morning and realize he'd made a huge mistake? Or is he just one of those who doesn't believe in in working on the weekends?

If he thought he made a huge mistake, he should erase his own posts, erase his name and take down his picture.

He also ought to have his online name changed to something other than his real name.

It's just stupid to be a registered rep and to put all that information out there when it hasn't been approved by compliance.

Back