estradiol cream ?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I have a prospect moving to TX, I don't remember from which state, but she said she has a blue 55 MA plan

I am trying to do a plan G with her, She is all for it until I ran meds for PDP

The Drug issue is with estradiol cream, She claims she pays $1 or $2 dollars for it on her Blue 55 MA plan, But Medicare.Gov show it as an expensive Drug, Cant seem to find anything without near $400 deductible and a high copay for it

Am I missing something or is there a generic version?

She was short on time at the moment I have appointment call back this eve. Just trying to find out what I can beforehand

Estradiol is the brand name . . . estrace is the generic form of Estradiol.

A check at BlueSkyDrugs shows a number of medications that include Estradiol. Some are pills, some patches, some creams.
Drug Search

I don't see anything approaching $2.

If you can find out which BX plan she has, or at least get her current zip and county, you can run an MA report on mcare.gov and back into the plans. Just enter estradiol cream as the only med and go from there.

A check at BlueSkyDrugs shows a number of medications that include Estradiol. Some are pills, some patches, some creams.
Drug Search

If you can find out which BX plan she has, or at least get her current zip and county, you can run an MA report on mcare.gov and back into the plans. Just enter estradiol cream as the only med and go from there.

I will def Get more info this eve and run it in the current state and current plan at that time, but just wanted to get as much info beforehand to minimize surprizes

I call BS

Maybe she takes something different and dos did not realize it Maybe she has extra help, IDK

I will find out tonight though, She is going to have the tube at that time, I will verify current state, And I will run it on her current plan at that time as well

So if it is BS I will know then

I have the bene text me a pic of the Rx

Durex_KY_Lubricant_530x@2x.jpg

Drug Search

The Generic does show a lot cheaper, However, most plans still show as tier 3.

Its seems especially more expensive on the generic geared plans

The exception is on Express scripts and Mutual On these 2 it does show as tier 2 generic

I have not sold either, Does anyone know if the express scripts Saver PDP has a name brand only deductible or is it for all drugs

It looks like name only as it shows $4 copay day one and $4 under deductible on medicare.gov just want to ask in case its wrong info or I am reading wrong

Back