Everise ... holla ... set free the poop monkeys !!!

Huh ..? Everise is a marketing platform that does virtual sales all over the world I believe. A US carrier like UHC uses them during a busy time of year like AEP ... still "American Medicare Beneficiaries .." They are an online data company. A lot of people shop online now ... you follow?
You are deflecting. Your post I cited was not about online shopping. It was about CALL CENTER sales from an Asian subcontinent organization.

You are deflecting. Your post I cited was not about online shopping. It was about CALL CENTER sales from an Asian subcontinent organization.
I don't think I was. This organization runs online ads ... they transfer the inbound calls to U.S. domestic agents. The software is India based. What I mean is the CEO is Indian, and the other two people I have spoken with are also. Not sure what you mean by "CALL CENTER."

MedicareMutt said:

and NO, before one of you sounds off ... they don't get into my existing book ... after AEP, I am a free slave ... meanwhile the wife works our own business using her license ... 3 weeks paid training at 18 p/hr. ... hey, I'll learn some new software, MA end of the business ... it's all UHC MA plans ... they're the best MA's anyways ...

What flavor KoolAid is this?

ALL OF THEM

Y’all love ganging up on new posters.. it’s like a HS Clique in here.
That's a legitimate comment.

It is not the reason I responded to op in this thread. Since I did not take the trouble to go read about the organization he posted about, but just made an assumption based on other facts in his posts, I apparently made some incorrect statements.

However, op's defensiveness about protection of his book, involvement of an Asian Subcontinent marketing organization, and mention of a large Medicare related insuror in a forum environment where agents complain about large Medicare insurors flipping their (agent's) AOR statuses, leaves me with the feeling that there still must be some ethical grey area there.

I guess it seems to me a bit like he is choosing to participate in Medicare Marketing processes that can have a destructive effect on the agent based Medicare Marketing small agent businesses similar to those his wife will be operating simultaneously with his call center efforts -- and then could potentially be complaining in the future when he and his wife have no more business because it has been wiped out by call centers.

That's a legitimate comment.

It is not the reason I responded to op in this thread. Since I did not take the trouble to go read about the organization he posted about, but just made an assumption based on other facts in his posts, I apparently made some incorrect statements.

However, op's defensiveness about protection of his book, involvement of an Asian Subcontinent marketing organization, and mention of a large Medicare related insuror in a forum environment where agents complain about large Medicare insurors flipping their (agent's) AOR statuses, leaves me with the feeling that there still must be some ethical grey area there.

I guess it seems to me a bit like he is choosing to participate in Medicare Marketing processes that can have a destructive effect on the agent based Medicare Marketing small agent businesses similar to those his wife will be operating simultaneously with his call center efforts -- and then could potentially be complaining in the future when he and his wife have no more business because it has been wiped out by call centers.

Brokers aren't owed business because they're small and independent, there are tens of thousands of people aging into Medicare every week, lots of money and clients to go around.

Back