Exclusive Live Transfer Final Expense Leads

Did you ever post the results of these live transfer leads? I would like to know more about these. That is a really good price and if you can turn it on and shut it off, that is great. I would like to be able to see if someone orders 100 leads, how many they can expect to be solid or how many they close.

Hate to be the fly in the ointment, but in some states voice broadcasting is illegal. I live in California and I believe that it is illegal here.

Did you ever post the results of these live transfer leads? I would like to know more about these. That is a really good price and if you can turn it on and shut it off, that is great. I would like to be able to see if someone orders 100 leads, how many they can expect to be solid or how many they close.
It's in the post right above yours.

25% allowed you to set a phone appointment? After you quoted them on the telephone? I thought I have been told that trying to sell over the phone is impossible. I would be interested to know how many people follow through with the appointment sign the app and give you the first month's premium or set up bank draft with voided check. I have heard of this service and believe it can be excellent but I too am a bit skeptical.

One of the good leads in fact was someone who is described as maybe just wanting someone to talk to.

You were up front with the numbers and I appreciate that.

Personally, I would much rather deal with an ultra-rude person on the phone than in person. Besides, I was taught: Some will, Some won't, so who is next.

So, are you promoting this offer to bring new agents to your business? How long do you take to get an agent going when starting from scratch? How many of your current agents have taken this offer?

Back