EXECUTIVE OFFICE OR STORE FRONT? Opinions for Independent

Which would be best to start my Independent insurance office?

• Total voters
Yes, for P&C you are basically required to have an office. Companies and aggregators don't want an agent who works out of his home, or at least they like to be able to pretend it isn't happening. ....

But the reality is, fewer and fewer people ever step foot into the office of insurance or financial professional.
And this is a total joke. Times are a changing and an online presence can be so much more than a physical presence.

A lot depends on your type of business. What is the point in a large and bright storefront for the office of an online store? Now many people tend to turn to online services. They don't care about offices. The documentation and positive reputation confirm the credibility of the company you refer to, and not a bright storefront or a huge office. Although for personal comfort, of course, it is worth organizing your workplace. In addition to high-quality equipment, you will also need comfortable furniture that helps you work efficiently. Only two people work in my home office, but I didn't try to save money on them, so I've bought a complete set of furniture on Office Furniture Online | Ideal Office Furniture Australia.

Last edited:
Now many people tend to turn to online services, they don't care about the physical presence of the offices. Although for personal comfort, it is worth organizing your workplace.

Unless you live in a small town like @DS4 and have OWNED the market for 50 years, you don't need store front. No one wants to see you.

If you live in your mom's basement and need more room, consider an executive suite.

Otherwise work from your home. Use a green screen or backdrop and your webcam for teleconferencing.

lv-246_800x.jpg

Unless you live in a small town like @DS4 and have OWNED the market for 50 years, you don't need store front. No one wants to see you.

If you live in your mom's basement and need more room, consider an executive suite.

Otherwise work from your home. Use a green screen or backdrop and your webcam for teleconferencing.

lv-246_800x.jpg

I do have people that want to meet in person. I educate them why I don't do it.

I cant offer the level of service I want if I'm driving all over the place. It also costs me more so I'm in their home needing to make a sale to cover overhead, which isn't best for the client. If they want an in person meeting, I'm glad to refer them out.

Unless they knock on my door. Lol

Back