exertus financial partners

I just looked at their website. They are claiming that what they do is unlike any other organization out there. However, that is not true. They are just another MLM starting you out at 60%. Run!

I have no interest in them but I was talking to someone who is interested in the insurance industry and they mentioned that they were approached by them.

I was approached by somebody a couple of weeks ago about joining them. But I don't like the fact that you have to pay to join, AND they only start you at 60%! It also appears they expect you to bring on other agents before you are even trained which doesn't make sense.
I searched for more information about them but could find no details. To me that's a huge red flag....

I ended up doing my research and found a company that would start people at 80% or higher, plus they allow you to become a broker and build an agency (but don't require you to!). They have extensive online training, and my mentor teaches us how to get super low cost leads on FB, which appealed to me greatly, as I know lead costs are your biggest expense! They also pay for your money-laundering training and E&O insurance, so I thought that was a pretty good deal. :-D

Lori

Last edited:
@undeadbob I just started working with one of the top guys at Innovative Financial. They are a company that is very much flying under the radar! I looked at agencies for a few months before I found them, and am very happy I did! :-D

Back