EZLife Sales or Levinson & Assoc.?

Nothing against Jeff here. I thought Pinney is already an GA? Believe you can contract with already. Why add another layer? Does Jeff provide something extra? Just curious.

There are some things Jeff brings to the table, that are outside the scope of Pinney.

Advances is a big one for most agents. Pinney doesn't advance or at least didn't when I contracted.

There are other advantages as well, being that Jeff actually sells himself.

Nothing against Jeff here. I thought Pinney is already an GA? Believe you can contract with already. Why add another layer? Does Jeff provide something extra? Just curious.

I believe I am getting the same level Pinney would give me, I could be off on that. Jeff's value to me will be as I try to move more of my business to online. Smart guy.

Pinney also has a good staff underwriter.

I believe I am getting the same level Pinney would give me, I could be off on that. Jeff's value to me will be as I try to move more of my business to online. Smart guy.

I am interested in this, would you care to expound how Jeff helps you to do biz online? You can PM me if you wanted. Thanks.

Hey Blue - To clarify, Pinney is an IMO and I'm a GA under their umbrella.

Comp is the same going direct to them or through me. I only work with agents actively selling online and over the phone. That's where I can add the most value.

----------

I am Also interested in doing phone sales. Does any one have the contact or website for EZlife - when I google the name I get an aluminum can crushing co.
Thanks.

It's EZ Life Sales

Hey Blue - To clarify, Pinney is an IMO and I'm a GA under their umbrella.

Comp is the same going direct to them or through me. I only work with agents actively selling online and over the phone. That's where I can add the most value.

Ok, got it. We should talk a little. Interested in online sales. Send me a pm with time and number to call you. Thanks.

Back