Facebook Ads - Pain in the...

I have huge success with my Facebook ads on my Facebook business page. I make it a point to only run them over a couple of days at a time spend about $100 / 3/4 day run Target a specific target area and the phone rings- almost always get at least one or two policies off of it I don't overwhelm it or spam it and I try to be informative but it can't work

What do you mean by "trying to run an ad?"

Is the Facebook page under your business name?

I went to Facebook and searched "life insurance" and came up with several Facebook pages for life insurance agents who don't appear to have any difficulty advertising themselves.

Here's a sample that even opens up a chat feature.

Biltmore Life Insurance

I have a biz facebook page, that's not the issue. Trying to run an ad under their "Get More Leads" option but keep getting rejected because they think I'm sharing/selling the lead info (which I'm not).

The Zuckster probably senses that you're a Conservative. I'd love to watch you choke that smug SOB. :yes:

They don't want any competition on sharing/reselling to 3rd parties. :no:
Lol, I'm completely on the other side. I know I don't fit
Anybody have a good contact person at FB? I've been trying to run an ad to get leads for life insurance but in their infinite wisdom they keep rejecting my ad because they think that I may be reselling/sharing with a 3rd party. I have no clue as to why they would think this and it is SO frustrating, if FB was a person I think I'd choke the hell out of him. I've e-mailed back asking as to why they have come to this conclusion but I get the same canned response.

Well, I dug up a phone number which I'm going to try tomorrow and if anybody cares/has need to try and get a live person from FB - I got this number off one of their 10-K quarterly reports, it's listed as the contact number for FB: 1-650-543-4800 ...I'm going to have fun with this.

Sometimes I am not sure FB wants my ad $$$.

In the past I have had ads rejected because I want to target folks age 64 and older.

Rejected due to age discrimination!!!

We battled back and forth and I finally cancelled my ad request.

I also filter for English speaking only (or whatever their classification is). Surprised they haven't rejected for that.

After a long absence I recently did run an ad. Some of the demographics are no longer available but I found some that would work.

They refused my ad until I signed a non-discrimination form.

"Inclusiveness" and "diversity" is driving me crazy.

Just take my damn money, please.

In the past I have had ads rejected because I want to target folks age 64 and older.

Rejected due to age discrimination!!!

That's very surprising, because age selection is part of their demographics criteria...

They refused my ad until I signed a non-discrimination form.

They use those types of forms in other industries as well, like fair housing and non-discrimination laws with every real estate or mortgage ad. You just need to agree to the terms and you're free to go.

Back