Facebook Ads - Pain in the...

I can't complain so far.
In fact I even made it a hell of alot easier and just stuck ninja on one landing page.
Makes my data collection easy and I'll have refrence data and pricing for the appointment.
Besides why pay facebook extra for data fields when they can enter the data on my site directly. Performance in ad's manager was also better than the lead ads that did get approved.

If you did not sign there "promise not to discriminate" agreement Hell will freeze over before it is approved.

I had all of the above issues.

Age discrimination. You can target people that are over 64 but you can’t put those words in your ad.
So I changed my ad from, “turning 65 soon” to “starting Medicare soon?” That got rejected because Medicare is a hot political debate.
Finally, I got them to approve it and after a month I wanted to tweak the ad. After I tweaked the ad, it had to go back for approval.

It was declined. They said I was selling my ad to a 3rd party. I went back and forth with them for a week before I gave up.

Someone on a FB Medicare page said you have to make a new fb page that isn’t tied to insurance or a business and it’ll work.

Someone on a FB Medicare page said you have to make a new fb page that isn’t tied to insurance or a business and it’ll work.

Sounds like they REALLY don't want your advertising $$$.

I have pretty much given up on them for paid advertising. Never did that much. Don't think I have run more than 1 or 2 in the last couple of years.

If I want to do paid advertising there are other companies that are less sensitive and more than willing to take your money.

Sounds like they REALLY don't want your advertising $$$.

I have pretty much given up on them for paid advertising. Never did that much. Don't think I have run more than 1 or 2 in the last couple of years.

If I want to do paid advertising there are other companies that are less sensitive and more than willing to take your money.

They definitely value fb users over advertisers. I don’t blame them. Without the users ads aren’t needed

Back