Fact Finder Vs. Flip Chart FE Presentation...

Have one I use for FE and one I use for Cancer that I designed and adapted from other presentations.

I copied them onto heavy card stock and then put them in clear three ring page protectors to use in the presentation book. If you can use either of them, you are welcome to it.

That's a lot like what I've used. They're great!

Have one I use for FE and one I use for Cancer that I designed and adapted from other presentations.

I copied them onto heavy card stock and then put them in clear three ring page protectors to use in the presentation book. If you can use either of them, you are welcome to it.

Off topic and I think you mentioned it before but I forgot. Who are you using for cancer plans?

Off topic and I think you mentioned it before but I forgot. Who are you using for cancer plans?

AGLA, CUL, UNL, Equitable L&C .. Don't know how much I will put with AGLA any more. They just changed the special rep contract and now pay 0% renewal commission.

Does AG have a competitive product (setting aside the renewal issue)? I haven't done many CI policies but I do have a contract with AG so I'm just curious.

AG and AGLA do not have the same products. The plan I was a cancer only plan not their CI but the CI is decent. At this point in my life I want to keep things simple when it comes to underwriting. Cancer plans are about as simple as you can get. If you have never had cancer, you qualify.. Plus, as a cancer survivor I believe in the product.

AG and AGLA do not have the same products. The plan I was a cancer only plan not their CI but the CI is decent. At this point in my life I want to keep things simple when it comes to underwriting. Cancer plans are about as simple as you can get. If you have never had cancer, you qualify.. Plus, as a cancer survivor I believe in the product.

Glad to hear that their CI is decent. Thanks for the clarification on AG/AGLA and their products. Sounds very similar to all of the other AIG companies. Besides Lincoln, they were they only other company I knew of that offered two different Variable Annuities (3 if you count VALIC) with competing sales forces...

Glad to hear that their CI is decent. Thanks for the clarification on AG/AGLA and their products. Sounds very similar to all of the other AIG companies. Besides Lincoln, they were they only other company I knew of that offered two different Variable Annuities (3 if you count VALIC) with competing sales forces...

AGLA doesn't have a VA.. As far as I know, they never have had one.

I can see where some people like to use the visuals a presentation book or flip chart can offer during a FE sale. If used properly a new agent would be able to keep himself/herself organized during the presentation.

I have used both over the years; that is no presentation book and script only. When I first started new agents were responsible to memorize a six page script that covered FE, income protection for spouse and college money for the kids.

Later they company moved to a presentation book on a computer where agents said a few words and hit play. If new agents were left to there own devices they would say nothing allowing the computer to do the work. Bad training in my opinion...what would they do if their computer crashed...pack up and go home?

At the end of the day having a "conversational" presentation is from my experience, the most successful method of sales; this can be accomplished using a script or flip chart/presintation book provided the new agent is trained properly before they give their first presentation.

Back