Family First Life

I wish I knew what to believe with Family Life... I hear the testimonials, but I just can’t bring myself to believe it... I’ve been selling Medicare for 2 years and consistently ranked #1 for UHC (telesales) almost in it’s entirety, but selling life just feels like a whole new beast and idk what to do.. I’ve been recruited by them promising 115%... Should I do it? I got my life license on a whim hoping it would broaden my horizons (career and compensation wise), but I can’t help but think it’s all a con...

You can make money anywhere with....
Strong work ethic
Steady lead source
Field training
On going support and training
Day one vesting

added benefits....

contracts 100-120
Releases

I wish I knew what to believe with Family Life... I hear the testimonials, but I just can’t bring myself to believe it... I’ve been selling Medicare for 2 years and consistently ranked #1 for UHC (telesales) almost in it’s entirety, but selling life just feels like a whole new beast and idk what to do.. I’ve been recruited by them promising 115%... Should I do it? I got my life license on a whim hoping it would broaden my horizons (career and compensation wise), but I can’t help but think it’s all a con...

One question you want to ask them is: do you calculate your commissions on your Final Expense companies by taking the annual premium ($1,000 for example) and multiplying by 1.15?

I know this sounds obvious but we have heard horror stories that they do a smoke and mirrors song and dance routine and it’s not really 115% after you sign up. If it is, you are at average level commissions. Not high. Not low. If it’s less just thank them for their time and move on. Get EVERY company’s commission level in writing (1st year and renewal) and compare it to other agencies (also in writing) prior to signing anything. You can thank me later.

Your level of detail is too great for someone that is new even if you had prior insurance experience.

Nice try Mr. FFL person who isn't really a new person posting this.

everything is true what was said by DonJuan, check it out for yourself FFL is a straight up company. I know its hard to believe because no one out there (insurance companies) are offering what is being offered by FFL.

Hello all, some questions about First Family Life:
1. Leads.
*Minmum need to spend per month to come out ahead and make a decent income after ALL expenses. Initially (40k min) and in the long run. (100k +)
* Are there refunds on bogus leads?
* Do you need to expand beyond your own state to make any money?
2. Support & Training
* What is it and is it helpful?
3. Is this mainly face to face or over the phone sales?
4. Bottom line: Is FFL better in general than a lot of these lead based organizations?
I would appreciate answers from someone who really knows about these things. Not just hearsay and rumors.
Thanks!

Hello all, some questions about First Family Life:
1. Leads.
*Minmum need to spend per month to come out ahead and make a decent income after ALL expenses. Initially (40k min) and in the long run. (100k +)
* Are there refunds on bogus leads?
* Do you need to expand beyond your own state to make any money?
2. Support & Training
* What is it and is it helpful?
3. Is this mainly face to face or over the phone sales?
4. Bottom line: Is FFL better in general than a lot of these lead based organizations?
I would appreciate answers from someone who really knows about these things. Not just hearsay and rumors.
Thanks!

You will never receive hearsay nor rumors on this blog . . .

Back