Family First Life

Hi, totally respect your opinion on this and understand where your coming from. To be really transparent, 4 companies with FFL offer the full 140% which are written the majority of the time. There are also 4 carriers FFL uses that do not offer full commission but are still useful for rare situations to get unique cases approved. Not saying that’s right or wrong, that’s just the way it is. All info is given to agents up front and none of it is a trick or secret.

Certainly not every company goes to 140%. In fact I can’t think of a single company that maxes out at 140%. Some don’t go that high and the rest go to 150% and higher.

But the point is, no agency should call a 125% contract a 140 schedule. There is no possible explanation for that other than to deceive agents. You should call it “schedule B” or “schedule C” or something that makes sense. My opinion anyway. Take it or leave it.

DHK - yes some of the contracts are lower, but we rarely write those products. The carriers we mainly write pay full comp. The training is excellent, it has helped me issue around 400k per year on my own pen and they pay nice bonuses for producers and agencies. I have been getting around 30k-50k a month in bonuses alone. Of course it’s not perfect and not all carriers pay top comp but I don’t know any company that’s perfect. Here is a picture of one of my monthly checks. I don’t normally share this info but I don’t want agents to be mislead by the chart that was posted. Not all companies work for everyone, but if agents trying to find an IMO FFL is a good one.
You're paid by FFL, and not directly by the carriers?

Hi, totally respect your opinion on this and understand where your coming from. To be really transparent, 4 companies with FFL offer the full 140% which are written the majority of the time. There are also 4 carriers FFL uses that do not offer full commission but are still useful for rare situations to get unique cases approved. Not saying that’s right or wrong, that’s just the way it is. All info is given to agents up front and none of it is a trick or secret.

Bullchit - maybe 140% to the top - but most def not the average agent, heck not even the above average agent gets 140%.

Andrew you may give it upfront, but not everyone at FFL does. I’ve spoken with hundreds of FFL agents who never saw your comp grid.

They thought they started at 80 or 100% only to find out their FE commissions were 10-25% less than their level.

I know you guys offer 140% with MoO TLE and Americo HMS 125, but what are the other 2 products you offer that on?

Andrew you may give it upfront, but not everyone at FFL does. I’ve spoken with hundreds of FFL agents who never saw your comp grid.

They thought they started at 80 or 100% only to find out their FE commissions were 10-25% less than their level.

I know you guys offer 140% with MoO TLE and Americo HMS 125, but what are the other 2 products you offer that on?

John Hancock Vitality and American Amicable are two more carriers that pay 140 with FFL. More to come.

John Hancock Vitality and American Amicable are two more carriers that pay 140 with FFL. More to come.

Just so I am clear.

Say I write an MoO TLE or Americo HMS125 at $100 per month. Assuming as earned. I will get $140. Per month for 12 months.

Correct?

If you were to reach the top commission level with FFL which is 350,000 of team production, you would get 140% on the most commonly written products. (There are products that do pay less than 140%)

Here’s an example :
100 per month x 12 = 1200
1200 x 140% = 1680
There is a 75 percent advance so you would get $1260 advanced and the rest in month 10,11, and 12.

If you were to reach the top commission level with FFL which is 350,000 of team production, you would get 140% on the most commonly written products. (There are products that do pay less than 140%)

Here’s an example :
1200 x 140% = 1680
There is a 75 percent advance so you would get $1260 advanced and the rest in month 10,11, and 12.

Here’s an example :
1200 x 140% = 1680

And yes those products would pay full comp.

Back