Fastest way to get a DSNP verification letter?

Limozine

Super Genius
I submitted an app to UHC on Friday (I'm in SC) and it was pended because UHC couldn't verify the DSNP level. We (the client and I) had called Medicaid prior to writing the app and they verbally confirmed the client's level. I thought UHC could/would do the same but apparently not. UHC tells me that they've sent a letter to the client, but I'd like to expedite the process. Does anyone have any experience with Healthy Connections (Medicaid in SC)? Can my client create an online account with them and download a verification letter?

That’s because you wrote H2716-056 United’s partial dual . If you notice United has the only partial dual in Sc and for good reason . Sc is one of the few states that doesn’t show partial dual status online . You must email Uhc the award letter .That said they’ll have to physically go to the healthy connections office and get one printed off . Healthy connections will also mail one .

You must email Uhc the award letter .That said they’ll have to physically go to the healthy connections office and get one printed off . Healthy connections will also mail one .

Medicaid just told me that printing it off at a local office isn't possible 😞. They said they'll have to mail it out (7-14 days). Ridiculous.

Back