FE Flavor of the Season

I am re shuffling the deck not.

While the FE guys say price is king. I have additional criteria.
I’m not planning to, either. I may change a little on marketing strategy if I change anything. But even that’s not driven by any changes in companies or markets. Just thinking through how to be most effective with my time.

RNA
Prosperity
AMAM

I use these guys for level and graded and in rare cases modified. True ss billing is the reason. I don’t write GI ever. Waste of time in my experience

I’m not planning to, either. I may change a little on marketing strategy if I change anything. But even that’s not driven by any changes in companies or markets. Just thinking through how to be most effective with my time.

'Not' should have been 'now'. However, I am probably going to add one maybe two companies. TA moves to the back. A couple others will get shifted around due to underwriting or rates. But pretty much the same companies.

California is a pain in the ass getting new products or changes approved.

My personal go to carrier right now, like you said, could change is Prosperity. Good rates, only cigarettes are tobacco, pays full comp on level graded and modified. They did not increase or change in December and by far the best eApp in the industry. For GI or Near Guaranteed issue, I like to use their Prime Term 100, which takes HIV, wheelchair, dementia and a TON of other health conditions with only a 1 year wait prior to receiving a portion of the death benefit.
Royal Neighbors of America is my secondary and third coming in strong is American Amicable.

@TripleH

Prosperity - What is the FE Street? Good to know there is a SI Term option.

Relationship business - that is my business. In the second quarter I plan on starting a campaign to touch the majority of my book at least once. Probably snail mail followed by email or text.

AMAM - sounds like they do a good job for the agent. I can not see ever using them. Again the beauty of being independent. We can choose to do business with whomever we choose.

RNA - yeah, having to take another look at them.

@TripleH

Prosperity - What is the FE Street? Good to know there is a SI Term option.

Relationship business - that is my business. In the second quarter I plan on starting a campaign to touch the majority of my book at least once. Probably snail mail followed by email or text.

AMAM - sounds like they do a good job for the agent. I can not see ever using them. Again the beauty of being independent. We can choose to do business with whomever we choose.

RNA - yeah, having to take another look at them.

Someone just pointed out to me that we do not have Prosperity on our website commission grid. I’ll correct that this week. 1st year is the same as Oxford, RNA and the majority of FE companies. I’ll have to get it on there to see the renewals.

Back