FE Flavor of the Season

Have no idea.. That is the reason it is a pretty safe bet either way.. But, the agents I have known in this area seemed to stay in the 80+ range.

I’m just going off of two things:
1. The LH agents that I speak with that are seeking to go independent usually mention persistency as being a huge problem.
2. Simply the fact that every single FE agent that sells in homes is hoping for one main thing when they pull out their current policies. And that one thing is that they have a policy that is priced high, not low. That he can offer them a substantial amount of savings (or substantial amount of additional coverage) over what they are currently paying on. LH whether you love them or hate them is definitely one of the companies that agents are hoping to see.

That doesn’t mean that every policy is going to get replaced. Not even close. But it has to affect persistency by 10 to 15 % I assume at a minimum. I don’t think LH agents are ever in the 90% range on 13th month persistency and I would expect 75% to be considered very acceptable to them.

But I don’t have insider knowledge of LH’s inner workings. Could be all wrong.

Although I dont write with Prosperity, if it wasnt for AmAm they'd be my carrier of choice.

Comp is good, SS billing.

You'll make more money leading with a company like this, than with a price buster company, and if you were to even see a dip of quality of business (thats what the marketers will tell you) you wouldnt even notice it since you make more money because the comp is noticeably higher.
Well said! If you have them in your bag, they are Agent, Manager and IMO friendly!

Well said! If you have them in your bag, they are Agent, Manager and IMO friendly!
Correct.

And this is important for the longevity of an agent.

Think Transamerica in their hayday... agents literally lost millions upon millions collectively of additional premium that could have been sold because they were on hold waiting to get one check box fixed on an application.

All in the name of saving money.

If a carrier treats their agents that way, imagine how they treat the consumer.

Too many of us think like salespeople and not like business owners.

This is why the turnover is through the rough in the industry.

Its a shame.

The insurance insurance industry is producing million dollar earners DAILY, and 90%+ of agents will never see their 37th month in the industry.

I have never found the perfect company. Or even close to that company.

The beauty of being independent is I can have as many companies as I choose and drop them as I choose. They are vendors.

I really like some for their claims and customer service (United Heritage), I like others for having the underwriting I am looking for (Banner and AIG), or the ease of the writting process (Sagicor and United Home). And when I one changes(TA) I can just find another (Prosperity?).

Correct.

And this is important for the longevity of an agent.

Think Transamerica in their hayday... agents literally lost millions upon millions collectively of additional premium that could have been sold because they were on hold waiting to get one check box fixed on an application.

All in the name of saving money.

If a carrier treats their agents that way, imagine how they treat the consumer.

Too many of us think like salespeople and not like business owners.

This is why the turnover is through the rough in the industry.

Its a shame.

The insurance insurance industry is producing million dollar earners DAILY, and 90%+ of agents will never see their 37th month in the industry.
I have had too many clients call me telling me that they cancelled their policy with Trans because of the customer service rep. That's a huge portion of why I choose to do business with so only a select few carriers because of it. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to learn by doing in this industry and agents don't know it till they KNOW it. I wish they would go ahead and read these forums to see which carriers will benefit them the most.. but you can lead a horse to water...

Not very good.:no:

Seems like they could of been independent producers running a scan. Not necessarily sure if this video is the actually company doing it itself.. If we know anything about producers, some are willing to do anything for a paycheck. However, I am not educated on the topic here.

Back