FE Flavor of the Season

@TripleH

Prosperity - What is the FE Street? Good to know there is a SI Term option.

Relationship business - that is my business. In the second quarter I plan on starting a campaign to touch the majority of my book at least once. Probably snail mail followed by email or text.

AMAM - sounds like they do a good job for the agent. I can not see ever using them. Again the beauty of being independent. We can choose to do business with whomever we choose.

RNA - yeah, having to take another look at them.
Yes, Pros is pretty much the same for street but may vary per IMO. Street should be around 115%.
As you know as a fellow indy agent, you can literally do this business with one or two carriers. I start with Pros and RNA. Usually can fit a lot of my clients in to those and may venture elsewhere if necessary

I work primarily in SC and used to lead with Trans and SNL. Any good ideas for heavy weights? What are some good options for younger folks?

I work primarily in SC and used to lead with Trans and SNL. Any good ideas for heavy weights? What are some good options for younger folks?

RNA doesn't have a ht/wt chart for FE. Liberty Bankers would more than likely be good for folks under age 40 looking for FE type policies.

Thanks! Completely forgot about Aetna. I haven't used them in so long, but I guess it's time to knock the dust off.

Every now and then I run into an old lady that wants FE coverage on her children and/or grandchildren. I used to use Trans for this, any other good options?

Thanks! Completely forgot about Aetna. I haven't used them in so long, but I guess it's time to knock the dust off.

Every now and then I run into an old lady that wants FE coverage on her children and/or grandchildren. I used to use Trans for this, any other good options?
Don't forget that Aetna doesn't pay commissions < 60. You can write it...they just won't pay you. :no:

Great Western and Loyal American don't ask height/weight either.

Sentinel for the grandkids.

It amazing how much my persisntecy increased in with Prosperity since they released true Social Security Billing
Although I dont write with Prosperity, if it wasnt for AmAm they'd be my carrier of choice.

Comp is good, SS billing.

You'll make more money leading with a company like this, than with a price buster company, and if you were to even see a dip of quality of business (thats what the marketers will tell you) you wouldnt even notice it since you make more money because the comp is noticeably higher.

Although I dont write with Prosperity, if it wasnt for AmAm they'd be my carrier of choice.

Comp is good, SS billing.

You'll make more money leading with a company like this, than with a price buster company, and if you were to even see a dip of quality of business (thats what the marketers will tell you) you wouldnt even notice it since you make more money because the comp is noticeably higher.
Even if the comp level were the same you would make more money because of the higher premium unless you are in a competitive situation.. LH is proof you don't have to be a price buster to sell FE.. And, I have no way of knowing but I would bet their persistency is no worse than most FE companies..

Even if the comp level were the same you would make more money because of the higher premium unless you are in a competitive situation.. LH is proof you don't have to be a price buster to sell FE.. And, I have no way of knowing but I would bet their persistency is no worse than most FE companies..

I'd take that bet. How much are we betting and how do we prove it?

Back