Fe Leads

screamatme

new agent looking to purchase some Fe leads, currently what are some of the best Fe lead companies? Is netqoute good?

screamatme,

NetQuote is a good company and they have good people. Growing pains since they got bought out by BankRate earlier this year.

If you'd like Quality leads with Outstanding Customer Service, may I recommend my company? :)

Special deal if you go here to sign up:

Insurance Forums Special Offer - $125 in Free Leads | Real-time, high-quality Internet insurance leads

Let me know if I can help you in any way. Also, if only selling FE then the volume will be low. Quality should be fine though. let me know...

new agent looking to purchase some Fe leads, currently what are some of the best Fe lead companies? Is netqoute good?

I don't know that there is such a thing as a FE lead company. There may be some lead vendors that pass of some of their older prospects or low face amount people as FE leads. Most of those are crap.

If you are asking about FE IMO/FMO's that offer leads, tha's a different story and there are many to chose from.

The big dogs are EFES and Securus now. Parker and Asses, or One Choice something or other that call themselves now is another.

Some companies, Monumental or 5 Star, for example, will do discounted mailers for agents that write their business.

What exactly are you asking about in regard to FE leads?

I don't know that there is such a thing as a FE lead company. There may be some lead vendors that pass of some of their older prospects or low face amount people as FE leads. Most of those are crap.

If you are asking about FE IMO/FMO's that offer leads, tha's a different story and there are many to chose from.

The big dogs are EFES and Securus now. Parker and Asses, or One Choice something or other that call themselves now is another.

Some companies, Monumental or 5 Star, for example, will do discounted mailers for agents that write their business.

What exactly are you asking about in regard to FE leads?

JDeasy, I have seen you reference 5Star several time before what do you like about them and what do you use them for ? beside leads discount. just curious.

JDeasy, I have seen you reference 5Star several time before what do you like about them and what do you use them for ? beside leads discount. just curious.

They are a good company. I don't use them for leads or the discount mailers. I just know they have it available. They have very good rates. Comparable to RNA's. Easy to work with and many seniors, especially veterans, like the AFBA logos on the 5 Star brochures.

I used to use them for my difficult cases, but they changed their app and put a question on there about being declined by other companies. I don't use them so much now because of that.

If they were under the EFES umbrella I would use them more. I do like to do business with them.

Back