FE over the phone stats

No working leads for mapd presistency is much less than fe over the phone .100’s of articles and people I’ve talked to say mapd persistency using leads over the phone is max 70% and more like 50% . T-65 will probably be higher . Again with mapd your working lower income people and selling a GI product . Super easy for a call center or face to face agent to flip . It seems some people doing well selling fe on phone and a ton doing it now .Im going to give you some advice on mapd. I know people doing well with personalized t-65 post cards mailing a 75 radius of there house .Put your pic on it as the local Medicare expert . Start at month 9 to month 4 do monthly . Get the phone #’s with the mists and make sure tcpa scrubbed and have someone call them to set appts up . Aca is your best bet for phone sales .Very easy to sell . Fe wint work for over 80 . Too old and expensive for most . You really want 60-75 ish

That's it I do well in persistency on MA plans, 50 % maybe that is for DSNPs??. I have never at anytime been that low been doing it since 2006 at a brokerage and 2011 on my own

I have been trying to get my marketing going again after living off my book for the last, 5 years,

I still have a good book though its Aging

I do get a referrals though some T65
I built my book on mostly internet and Facebook leads

though I am struggling to get that quality now bought, which I why I am thinking outside the box

I am also working on creating my won Facebook campaigns

However I still have clients on the book since 2011
they are not falling off at any alarming rate
some do go off here and there

maybe you can say 50% over 10 years, but that includes death

That's it I do well in persistency on MA plans, 50 % maybe that is for DSNPs??. I have never at anytime been that low been doing it since 2006 at a brokerage and 2011 on my own

I have been trying to get my marketing going again after living off my book for the last, 5 years,

I still have a good book though its Aging

I do get a referrals though some T65
I built my book on mostly internet and Facebook leads

though I am struggling to get that quality now bought, which I why I am thinking outside the box

I am also working on creating my won Facebook campaigns

However I still have clients on the book since 2011
they are not falling off at any alarming rate
some do go off here and there

maybe you can say 50% over 10 years, but that includes death
Are you ready to dial 8-10 hours a day? 6 days a week? Why are you so advised to face to face or getting out and building referral partners,

Are you ready to dial 8-10 hours a day? 6 days a week? Why are you so advised to face to face or getting out and building referral partners,

I am not looking to do 20K a month, I am just looking to get a pipeline of 60-64 year olds signing up for FE and ACA

That I can use for Medicare T65

Ill be happy with a 10K a month between FE ACA and other ancillary

While I have some inbound marketing for Medicare

I would probably rather buy leads and spend the time I would have on Medicare bought leads doing other leads,

Inbound and ref don't take a ton of time

But I could probably do more volume on leads for ACA and FE and really its about building a Medicare and refurel pipeline

What are you doing for aca leads.
That’s the 24 k questions. Unfortunately those leads are going to be social media face book leads showing food cards . All low income flippers . You put them on good sliver with $30 premium I assure you a call center will flip them fast to 0 premium bronze

That’s the 24 k questions. Unfortunately those leads are going to be social media face book leads showing food cards . All low income flippers . You put them on good sliver with $30 premium I assure you a call center will flip them fast to 0 premium bronze
The best aca leads are cpa referrals or walking and talking small biz owners, you can pick up 5-10 a month just by opening your month. I got 2 plumbers at the barber shop last week, aor them both,

Last edited:
The best aca leads on cpa referrals or walking and talking small biz owners, you can pick up 5-10 a month just by opening your month. I got 2 plumbers at the barber shop last week, aor them both,
Ambetters the big dog in my area . Won’t allow aor change.. Aor locked for whole plan yr.if you move to different Ambetter plan doesn’t matter . No aor change Yes that’s way to do aca

Ambetters the big dog in my area . Won’t allow aor change.. Aor locked for whole plan yr.if you move to different Ambetter plan doesn’t matter . No aor change Yes that’s way to do aca
Ambetter is a non player in Michigan

What are you doing for aca leads.

Nothing yet

I am just making a game plan

I probably will do Facebook mainly

But here is where I am at, I have sat on my book for 5 years and I am trying to get a newer younger book, the direct mail is happing slow and seemes limited,

I will continue to do it , the inbound is easy deals as long as I can get it to where it pays for itself in at least a year and half Commish

however it seems to only work in immediate area

I found out telemarking leads are illegal here and the internet leads are not really great, I can make money on them but long term not the type of lead I am looking to pay money for and work

Il play around with the Facebook as I go and I have a course to learn how to do it better

So this is my plan, I have enough leads set up till end of Aug, I have enough clients to call with premium changes to supplement that and ref still come in

then AEP will be crazy I will deal a lot with clients and a lot my my direct mail should be hitting, OEP will will still have a lot to do with clients at first

But I will be looking at what do I want to do to expand

I think its great to learn FE, once I get comfortable I will hit my book and ask for ref everywhere I sign FE for FE Medicare and ACA

I will do Facebook for ACA I will try other lead sources but whatever

I am spending most of my day calling Medicare leads that have an extremely low pick up % and like I said before too many are DSNPs

If I do it for FE and ACA I think it will be a nice addition and more well rounded, and all things will work together eventually

Back