FE without SSN

Greg I noticed some agents door knocking tv leads . Can they get agents enough tv leads in metro county’s like in a 50 mile radius . I mean like 5 plus leads a week ? No question knocking those would have a very high close ratio .

Yes, but population density is the key. Most field agents that door knock TV leads are working 20+ fresh DM leads each week, and grabbing any TV leads that come in in the same area they are working their DM.

Yes TV leads have a higher close % for everyone....except JD...lol.

In reality - Insurance is the ultimate MLM. They just label it as FMO, IMO, etc.

The hierarchy structure of the Insurance industry is exactly a MLM.

Any of those above a Writing Agent in the hierarchy earns over-rides.

Correct. And the ones earning over writes also are cosigning for agent debt such as advance debt and charge back debt. And lead financing debt too if they are doing that for their agents.

Time for me to go hit the weights. Some of you guys love to make snide comments up here about me or SL. You never see the successful happy agents up here do that. Some of you do that, I guess, because you are lacking success in other areas of your life? A lot of you don't know what you just don't know......which leads to you making incorrect assumptions and comments. At times it's rather humorous. Have a great afternoon.

Yes, but population density is the key. Most field agents that door knock TV leads are working 20+ fresh DM leads each week, and grabbing any TV leads that come in in the same area they are working their DM.

Yes TV leads have a higher close % for everyone....except JD...lol.

Right. I don’t need that junk.

But good thing you are still obsessed with me.

Carry on!

You expose yourself quite well without my help.

I may have offered a part timer 75% years ago. The lowest contract a part timer could have now is 90%. Part timers don't work our lead program and are usually a waste of time. The full time agents who are investing in 20+ fresh leads a week are the ones who get the better contracts. Part timers get what they deserve....a part time contract.
That's exactly what I said you did and you denied it, accusing me of not knowing what I don't know. If you truly believe part-timers are a waste of time, then why give them a contract at all? I thought SL was non-captive. Giving someone a 75% contract because they choose to work with other carriers and work their own lead program, sounds captive to me. If it's not SL who's captive, you were operating your agency as captive.

Last edited:
Back