FE without SSN

isaias

Super Genius
I am looking for a company that will write a policy for someone without a SSN. ITIN at most or foreign passport.

I haven't done and FE in some time.
Any recomendations?

Sr Life will

Greg I laugh at that agent with senior life Jason Reinhardt. He was a lowly regional with security national and he drank the SL koolaide of recruiting to wealth recently . He’s a door knocker and records his door knocks . He’s utterly atrocious at the door . All he talks about is the funeral guard to lock in the funeral. Nothing about the cost of the product . It seems everyone wants the wealth of sitting back and overriding . Not just Sl but everyone

Pretty f-ed up to take a shot at a guy like that in a forum, he’s probably not even in. I think Jason made a mistake falling for Senior life, but trash talking him when he’s not here to defend himself. It’s pretty low.

Greg I laugh at that agent with senior life Jason Reinhardt. He was a lowly regional with security national and he drank the SL koolaide of recruiting to wealth recently . He’s a door knocker and records his door knocks . He’s utterly atrocious at the door . All he talks about is the funeral guard to lock in the funeral. Nothing about the cost of the product . It seems everyone wants the wealth of sitting back and overriding . Not just Sl but everyone

Why are you directing this comment towards me? Your comment has nothing to do with the OP's question. I don't know Jason nor do I care what his previous accomplishments are. I'm focused on me and my team. Why do you worry about everyone else and not yourself?

How can I answer the question when I have no idea what you're talking about. A company name would help.

In case you don't know JD he's one of the most argumentative agents up here. He's quite knowledgeable but does more criticizing than contributing.

Pretty f-ed up to take a shot at a guy like that in a forum, he’s probably not even in. I think Jason made a mistake falling for Senior life, but trash talking him when he’s not here to defend himself. It’s pretty low.

Because he’s a freaking joke .He used to beat up senior life and the rest .3 months ago he was saying snl was the greatest . Now he’s saying senior life is the meca. He’s a lizard that changed his stripes . He damm well knows the senior life fe is expensive as hell . He sold his soul for the dream of riches of recruiting. All you recruiters are the same . You want to suck the life out of agents and make a living off them . Ive seen you spar with him . Hell I’ve seen you talking BS trash all over FB .

Last edited:
Why are you directing this comment towards me? Your comment has nothing to do with the OP's question. I don't know Jason nor do I care what his previous accomplishments are. I'm focused on me and my team. Why do you worry about everyone else and not yourself?

I guess it irks me how Ron Powell has assembled a team of Koolaide drinking recruiters . This has nothing to do with senior life in itself . It really has nothing to do with the product of senior life . It’s all about the koolaid of recruiting to wealth . Selling the mlm dream of wealth by recruiting. Having layers of down lines under you to protect against chargebacks . Damm well knowing the guy at 80% recruiting guys at 60% has zero chance of making it . He’ll be eaten up by chargebacks .

Back