FE without SSN

You're still showing you just don't know what you don't know. When I recruit agents I'm doing what I can (commission %, training, encouragement, lead financing, etc) to keep them on my team long term being successful and happy.

There's enough turn over in this industry, why would I shoot myself in the foot by offering commission %'s so low that mathematically they wouldn't be able to last? That's just plain ignorance.
Because that was the culture. You must have forgotten that I know someone who was under you. They didn't want to commit full-time and you offered them a 75% contract. If you were at 140%, you made just as much as they did off everything they sold.

Rouse is correct . If it’s not paid to 7 th month it’s 100% chargeback. So many peoples sl persistency 70% so in reality that 115% is less than 100% . Also if you don’t sell legacy it’s 20% haircut . But again all this is meaningless to Greg and other sl recruiters . All they care about is those 50-70% overrides.

SL has been pretty good to me. We recently bought an ocean front condo at Myrtle Beach as an investment rental property. You've been in the industry longer than me, can you come even close to this type of investment? Hell no.
Actually he's got you beat.

He spent 15 years as a preacher and a pastor. He owns a mansion on a hilltop. That'll beat a condo any day.

Earlier this year, I asked you why I never saw any SL agents in my neck of the woods since I'm roughly 100 miles north of your home office. You replied that it was probably because they were selling online.

OK so I'll ask it another way.

In all the years I've seen you recruiting on here. And all the times I've seen JD take your lunch money, how come I've never seen one of your agents come to your defense. Not one time.

Out of this so-called team of yours there's got to be at least one or two on here. What's up with that?

He spent 15 years as a preacher and a pastor. He owns a mansion on a hilltop. That'll beat a condo

Earlier this year, I asked you why I never saw any SL agents in my neck of the woods since I'm roughly 100 miles north of your home office. You replied that it was probably because they were selling online.

In all the years I've seen you recruiting on here. And all the times I've seen JD take your lunch money, how come I've never seen one of your agents come to your defense. Not one time.

Out of this so-called team of yours there's got to be at least one or two on here. What's up with that?

Here’s the bottom line . Even though Sl’s product has very high prices were not really bashing that . State Farm has high prices and nobody ever bad mouths them . It’s the culture and agents were bashing . It’s the koolaid drinking , brim stone and fire mlm preaching we bash . It’s the preaching you can get rich recruiting . It’s the whole mlm organization preaching from the top down . It’s like a cult . You talk to the last 10 k agents contracted with sl or LH and 90% will be disgruntled .

As I said every mlm has a small small small # of people who make millions . It’s that dream of being that person that bring 1000’s of new recruits in . In the end to make 7 figs in ins you need to recruit . Wether it’s with senior life or anyone else . The difference is the way sl and other mlm’s sell the dream they know is rarely ever achieved.

No slinging mud Greg . I actually like you . Sl’s been good to you and you feel allegiance. Nothing wrong with that . I just believe the avg agent has a much better chance of success being independent. Its like if I could only sell Humana mapd I’d be screwed . No I’m asking why did the per 1000 Jump from $350 to $425 . I have an independent telesales friend who just took a contract 6 months ago with senior life for the tv leads . He said the leads are very good but about 40% of what he’s writing gets issued GI . So it’s not . really super usable for him . Just reporting what he said

Why would you think I'd know why the rate went to $375 from $425? That's like me asking you, as an example, why did Cigna raise rates or something similar to that. Or why does lead concepts charge $500/100 pcs dropped. You wouldn't know just like I don't know the answer to your question.

Here's my educated opinion: The $375/1000 has been that way for many, many years. During those many, many years postal rates have gone up a few times but Sr Life absorbed the postal increases for their agents and held the line at $375/1000. But after a certain number of postal increases, as well as inflation, they raised the rate to $425/1000. And who cares, it's still the best rate in the country.

Rouse is correct . If it’s not paid to 7 th month it’s 100% chargeback. So many peoples sl persistency 70% so in reality that 115% is less than 100% . Also if you don’t sell legacy it’s 20% haircut . But again all this is meaningless to Greg and other sl recruiters . All they care about is those 50-70% overrides.

Rouse was correct and I've explained and apologized. The only people making 50% to 70% over writes is NAA. I've never had overwrites that large. That's highway robbery.

He spent 15 years as a preacher and a pastor. He owns a mansion on a hilltop. That'll beat a condo any day.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I have agents who've joined my team from this forum. One of them is well known and respected up here and he asked me to keep his ID confidential.

Maybe it’s the 1-3% that make millions anywhere, some just fly a SL flag. And maybe 97-99% would fail anywhere they just failed at SL.

That makes perfectly good sense. There's lots of agents that fall by the wayside with all carriers and all products, both captive and independent. If I didn't feel that Sr Life had the absolute best opportunity for me I'd be somewhere else by now.

Back