FE without SSN

Because that was the culture. You must have forgotten that I know someone who was under you. They didn't want to commit full-time and you offered them a 75% contract. If you were at 140%, you made just as much as they did off everything they sold.

I may have offered a part timer 75% years ago. The lowest contract a part timer could have now is 90%. Part timers don't work our lead program and are usually a waste of time. The full time agents who are investing in 20+ fresh leads a week are the ones who get the better contracts. Part timers get what they deserve....a part time contract.

Greg I noticed some agents door knocking tv leads . Can they get agents enough tv leads in metro county’s like in a 50 mile radius . I mean like 5 plus leads a week ? No question knocking those would have a very high close ratio .

I don't know how many agents he has, but if he's at 115%, his agency has submitted $100,000 in business at least one time over the course of one month, according to the Commission Schedule. Keep in mind, SL commission schedule is less than 3-4 years in the making. Prior to this, Greg was given control and allowed to bring agents in well below the 90% level required today. Since the new Commission Schedule took effect, the lowest contract any agent could have is 90%. That's an average override of 25% on production, given his 115% contract. This goes to show how much they were taking advantage of agents when they were giving them contracts as low as 75%.
If his downline only produces half the amount ($50,000 per month) that was required for him to get 115%, I would guess he probably doesn't care. He constantly recruits in order to continue getting paid from that override spread.

Greg is at 145% or better . . .

As I said every mlm has a small small small # of people who make millions . It’s that dream of being that person that bring 1000’s of new recruits in .

In reality - Insurance is the ultimate MLM. They just label it as FMO, IMO, etc.

The hierarchy structure of the Insurance industry is exactly a MLM.

Any of those above a Writing Agent in the hierarchy earns over-rides.

In reality - Insurance is the ultimate MLM. They just label it as FMO, IMO, etc.

The hierarchy structure of the Insurance industry is exactly a MLM.

Any of those above a Writing Agent in the hierarchy earns over-rides.

Correct ins is the greatest mlm but there is one difference . The great majority of the people in the mlm write business themselves. But I could say all businesses have some mlm structures. If you serve coffee at Starbucks the owners making money on you .

Back