Federal Government Rejects Texas Insurance Waiver

I know you are a Paul supporter, and he has some good ideas, but lacks a broad following to warrant serious contention in a national election

I know you are a Paul supporter, and he has some good ideas, but lacks a broad following to warrant serious contention in a national election

instead of being a talking head for the media, why don't you give me reasons why?

I will give you reasons why you are wrong:
Paul dominates the youth vote (taken away from Obama)
Paul dominates the military vote
Paul dominates the independents (over all pubs and dems)
Paul has a portion of conservatives and republicans.
Paul is on EVERY ballot as opposed to Gingrich and Santorum
Paul's delegates were elected to be delegates for Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich.
Paul dominates more strawpolls than anyone
Paul has the most individual donors
Paul has the most democrat support.

Paul also lines up with Obama just as Romney, and if he went 3rd party, the Republicans would be doomed.

The way I see it, with NO media help (being blacked out), constant attacks, and brainwashed talking heads (like yourself), Paul still continues to rise.

Unlike other candidates, Paul supporters don't jump from one candidate to the next, once they go Paul, they never go wrong.

I'm not here to convince you that your wrong, I know your wrong. I am writing this to show how brainwashed this country is.

Remember this neocon, if you want to beat Obama, the only way this happens is through Paul, if not, 4 more years of Obama, which will spur more 3rd parties, the ultimate fracture of the GOP, and we get our second revolutionary war. No more lesser of two evils...

Principle over Party
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last time the media ganged up a presidential candidate that drew from indys, dems, and pubs was a president that ran on his 3rd time.

Ronald Reagan, only 6 congressmen believed in him, while they all despised him along with the media....one of them is Ron Paul.

----------------------------------
Santorum and Gingrich did not make the ballot on several states such that they cannot compete for a total of 564 delegates. They did not meet the requirements for those states ballots. (They didn't even try.) But Santorum or Gingrich still need 1144 to win. But the only delegates they are eligible for are are (2286 - 564) = 1722. If Santorum or Gingrich wins, one must poll better than 66% (which = 1144/1722) for all of the states they compete in. I don't see that happening. Even if Santorum/Gingrich work together in alliance, they must in total get 66% or greater of the vote in the states they compete in. I'm not sure I even see that happening either. It didn't happen in South Carolina. Assuming that Gingrich and Santorum work in alliance, their combined polling must exceed 66%, which it hasn't it in Iowa, New Hampshire, and now South Carolina.
The bottom line is that unless those two start collectively polling above 66% right now starting in Florida and in every remaining state they are eligible in, a vote for Gingrich or Santorum is a mathematical wasted vote.

25 Solid Reasons why Mitt Romney won't win!
1. Obamacare was modeled after RomneyCare in MA
2. As governor he hiked taxes, fees and fines dramatically
3. Romney as governor increased spending by 20% in 2 years!
4. Al Gore praises Romney for being a global warming believer
5. Supports Cap n Trade, a policy that would devastate America
6. As governor came in second to last in the country for job creation
7. Supports TAARP
8. Flooded MA with liberal democrat judges
9. Believes in Amnesty for illegal immigrants
10. Received advice from Obama's Science Czar Holdren on Global Warming and mandatory abortions.
11. Supports limiting the 2nd amendment via gun control legislation
12. Was "more pro choice than Ted Kennedy" before he was prolife, which is/was it?
13. Was for gay marriage before he was for civil partnerships.
14. Set up a 527 committee funded by GEORGE SOROS (puppetmaster)
15. Raised more lobbying funds that the whole GOP combined!
16. Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, BOA, JP Morgan, Citigroup, give him more donations than Obama, and don't forget, Banks made more in 2 years under Obama than Bush's whole presidency! Who will he be beholden to? We know that answer!
17. Endorses anti-union laws (middle America won't like this)
18. Working at Bain Capital, he stripped company of their assets, sold them off, and fired workers in masse!
19. Like 2008, his support is capped at 20%
20. Hurts pro-family causes with legislation and appointments
21. Provided Taxpayer-Funded Abortions for copay of $50.
22. Since the bill became law, the state’s total direct health-care spending has increased by a remarkable 52 percent. Medicaid spending has gone from less than $6 billion a year to more the $9 billion. Many consumers have seen double-digit percentage increases in their premiums. Could you or America afford this?
23. Has yet to sign the Susan B. Anthony List pledge to defend life and defund Planned Parenthood nationwide
24. He believes in CORPORATE PERSONHOOD, "corporations are people too"
25. He flip flops so much, shares the same donors and advisors as Obama, he is definitely a RINO, trying to continue what Barack Obama has done to America.
America Research your candidates more!!

Last edited:

We're broad enough to make all the other candidates jealous. :yes:
(growing bigger every day)

Justin, thanks for your feedback but you need to face reality. No way Ron Paul is going to ever occupy 1600 Pennsylvania.

I was a big Obama democrat, before he had it wrapped up even. But he lied about not starting new wars and screwed up big time on keeping all of crazy bush the 2nds programs, nclb, bailouts, QE2, 7% inflation rate, keeping Bush's central bankers.

It's scary when a 21 year old educated liberal wants a republican!
We need Ron Paul, suck it up red/blue bloods, Paul will be a great economic mastermind and President. He's the only one that understands war as a veteran, health care as a doctor and his life passion is economics, don't be duped by bad reporters and skim threw his many books.

Justin, thanks for your feedback but you need to face reality. No way Ron Paul is going to ever occupy 1600 Pennsylvania.

somarco has a better chance...

Presidential Election Coverage 2012

bob.jpg

Last edited:
If drafted I will not run.

If elected I will not serve.

Even Ron Paul himself said in a recent interview he did not believe he would win. He also said he would not run as a 3rd party candidate.

He is just hanging around to make life interesting and have a little fun.

Being as how this is an insurance forum, what do you think about Paul's plan to change the tax code to allow individual Americans to fully deduct all health care costs from their taxes?

yes? yes? You'll sell a LOT of insurance.

The trouble with Ron Paul is that you have to really look at what he's trying to accomplish in order to appreciate the big picture. Everything is connected (which is why it's hard for him to explain in soundbites). Even if you watch him in every debate, you won't get him.

Personally, I just want him to go after bad guys. He will too, he don't play. This is exactly why a LOT bad guys with a LOT of money are going to extremes to make sure people think he's a racist, a homophobe, a kook. They don't care what you think...just don't vote for him.

I won't bug you guys anymore...don't want to be a troll. Have fun, just showing my support. ronpaul2012

Last edited:
Whats so magical about Ron Pauls plan...Businesses already run health cost through a Section 125 plan there by using pre tax dollars....Why should an individual pay with after tax dollars when an employee can pay with pretax dollars?

There is really no chance Paul will be the Republican Nominee.

Back