Feed Back on PrimaTechMarketing

Big Dawg

Georgia
I know a lot of you have your own lead generators in place, or are affiliated with some lead companies, however I wanted to see if anyone has ever used Prima Tech Marketing,LLC for their telemarketing leads? I am new to FE and wanted some input on this company! PrimaTech has 40 exclusive leads for $250, now I am working to get some mail leads in near future, but I got to have something to get through rough spots. Should had taken newbys' advice to not start while broke! Seems good to me with having enough folks to see, and at a half the cost of mail leads, but what do ya'll think?? All advice is appreciated.

and-here-we-go-joker-dark-knight-o.gif

And here we go!

Edit: all jokes aside I have never used them.

You can get really lucky with Thad and bust a sale out of the 4-5 leads you will get per week, it all depends. It's a great price for good quality leads though.

I know a lot of you have your own lead generators in place, or are affiliated with some lead companies, however I wanted to see if anyone has ever used Prima Tech Marketing,LLC for their telemarketing leads? I am new to FE and wanted some input on this company! PrimaTech has 40 exclusive leads for $250, now I am working to get some mail leads in near future, but I got to have something to get through rough spots. Should had taken newbys' advice to not start while broke! Seems good to me with having enough folks to see, and at a half the cost of mail leads, but what do ya'll think?? All advice is appreciated.

Everyone admits that starting broke is almost a guaranteed way of failure. Do it the right way. Save 5000$. Get on a consistsnt direct mail program for a few months and see what happens.

Sometimes I use them to supplement a weak return on Direct Mail. They are better than nothing but it would be tough to solely rely on them. It takes a much larger area to get enough phone numbers for them to complete your order and they come in much slower.

I have always had good luck with them. You just have to know going in that you will get a lot of broke, crazy, sick people, but I have always made money on them.
They are a good filler when DM is slow. Thad had a special going in another thread. 65 for 250.00 that is a great deal!

I would definitely look at getting on a fixed cost direct mail program if your looking for long term success. That being said I believe the last time I worked Thad's leads I wrote $8,500 off of 40 leads. So there is definitely good business to write off of them.

Last edited:
I would definitely look at getting on a fixed cost direct mail program if your looking for long term success. That being said I believe the last time I worked Thad's leads I wrote $8,500 off of 40 leads. So there is definitely good business to write off of them.

Thanks for this post.

Back