Feedback please, Lead types...

Nice & informative video.

Why do you think Direct Mail leads aren't ideal for Tele-sales?

Last edited:
Nice & informative video.

Why do you think Direct Mail leads aren't ideal for Tele-sales?
Thanks for the feedback! Well, like I stated in the video, I have never used them for telesales … but from my experience half the people never pickup their phone so you have to DK to be profitable. No DKing on the phones

$60 for true tv leads you answer with a 30 second buffer you don’t pay for if they hang up or it’s a fake lead ? I truely believe were in an era of only the strong survive . So many 100’s of thousands of new agents have entered the fe and Medicare space the last 2-3 yrs . There’s mass saturation in leafs also . The 1000’s of recruiting you tubers have broadcast a message of dreams of riches .

$60 for true tv leads you answer with a 30 second buffer you don’t pay for if they hang up or it’s a fake lead ? I truely believe were in an era of only the strong survive . So many 100’s of thousands of new agents have entered the fe and Medicare space the last 2-3 yrs . There’s mass saturation in leafs also . The 1000’s of recruiting you tubers have broadcast a message of dreams of riches .

there are a ton of platforms that sell leads that call you. Some with 2 minute buffers some with 10 second buffers and so on… the buffer on the $60 is not 30 seconds….I think it’s 8 or 10 - it all evens out - law of large numbers - also, having a good lead flow is critical - even if you have free leads if you can’t get the volume or if you don’t have the system to make it work then it’s irrelevant.

I think you are right, but there aren’t enough competent agents who can get licensed all through the the country and are willing to cash flow 8k a month to issue 30k+. It’s more about the system and overall R.O.I and sustainability…. The last thing I would ever want to do is encourage anyone to join a failing system….

it has always been only the strong survive, but God does thing backwards… what’s impossible with man is possible with God.
I’m not concerned with the over saturation, although I do agree it is happening but not with the system I’m doing. I’m not interested in hand holding new agents. I’m going to help existing agents scale,l. I’ll be given what I can handle, I’m not worried.

. I’m a good agent and coach, still learning and growing, but I’m doing it.

Last edited:
Back